Changelings of Discord (herd)

Started by NightDash, 2014 Jan 08, 10:52:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NightDash

We are changelings but we are different, during the time that Discord was a ruler we became inspired and started to follow his ways. T o make a discordant changeling you need a black coat and red eyes
to get in you need to fillin a form:
OC name
race
host "transformated form"
reason of joining
desired rank

Ranks:
Leader: (taken) as the leader you rule the other ponies in the group, you are very high skilled in creating chaos and disharmony, your power is almost indisputable

Second-in-Command: you are almost as skilled as the leader and must be listened to if the leader is absent

Warriors: self explanatory

mage; self explanatory

youngling: you should respect the elders, when you are ready you will be trained by mages or warriors to become one

Rules:
1 Listen to the leader
2 no swearing
3 if you want a special job, just ask me

more ranks are coming

ShadowHeart

If you get enough members, do you want to be allies with my changeling herd: Dovaborit Amare?
Love the idea by the way  :3

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

NightDash

Well I would like to be an allie of your herd, but I dont know how many persons I can attract. Besides I once made an application for Davorabit Amare but I was never accepteed

ShadowHeart

WAT  :o
Oh nu I'm so sry when did you? Sorry im back in the craziness of my life so I may not of seen it. Do you still want me to accept or r u happy with your own herd?  >.<

NightDash

Shadowheart I dont blame you, If my herd does not work out as well as I planned then I will come to Davorabit Amare

ShadowHeart

Go Up