[Herd] Unicornia - The most magical herd ever!

Started by KendallBunny, 2013 Aug 22, 21:30:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KendallBunny

2013 Aug 22, 21:30:40 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 22, 17:23:47 by KendallBunny
~Unicornia~

Hello there! Do you have one of those pointy things on your head called a horn? Can it perform magic? If your answer is yes, then it's pretty obvious you're a unicorn. Why not put those awesome unicorn talents to use by being in the most awesome unicorn herd ever?
We do fun stuff like do quests together, learn spells, practice magic, roleplay, have awesome parties, and more! Who knows what we'll have planned when the game is released?
So, what do you have to do to get into this herd? Well, you just have to be born a unicorn, really. Any unicorns are accepted in! It doesn't matter if you are a magic scholar or a mechanic, we all know how magic works in one way or another.
Like other herds, we have ranks. Ranking up depends on how much you participate, how respectful you are to other herd-mates, and how enthusiastic you are about quests. Here's a list of ranks, starting from the bottom!

Newbie Unicorn: You are new, but don't worry! We have you covered. We will teach you about how things work, and soon enough you'll be ranked up!

Apprentice Unicorn: You will get your own Mentor Unicorn! Your Mentor will teach you spells, and they will be your guide during quests! When you get good enough at spells and you have a good idea of how group quests work you will be promoted.

Average Unicorn: You are now at average level. You know basic spells, and you know how group quests and other events work. You know the rules and how to follow them. You also can mentor your own apprentice! Some ponies stay at this level, and that's okay. This is the level most ponies are at.

Noble Unicorn: You are getting to the top! You must have done something pretty cool to get here, like helped a herd-mate out or excelled in a quest. You are an important speaker in meetings and a leader in quests.

Magical Unicorn: You are at the very top, second in charge. The leaders are the only ones above you! You know all of the spells there are to know, and you are very, very important in quests, meetings, and everything else. Due to this importance there is a limit on how many days you are allowed to be absent. After 90 days of inactivity (not logging on or messaging the leader/other magicals where you are) you are demoted one rank. Of course, the next time you get on you will be promoted again in a few days or so.
Be aware, though, that somepony else may have taken your place. There can only be 10 Magical Unicorns.

*Special Roles*: Instead of having a rank, you can request a special role, or job, by PMing me. For example, you can request to be the herd's mailpony, events organizer, roleplay moderator, etc. However, you must be dedicated to your role if you wish to choose one!

Spoiler: Form • show
[center]~Form (OC)~
Name:
Special Talent:
Coat color (or favourite color):
Reason for joining:
[/spoiler][/center]

Spoiler: Rules • show
[center]~Rules~
1. Be kind to everypony - Nopony likes a mean pony, and being kind makes the herd that much more fun  ;)
2. Be respectful to everypony - Don't talk down to anypony lower than you rank-wise, and don't bash on anypony's opinions. Having friendly debates is perfectly fine, but don't shout insults at each other. We are all ponies here  ^-^
3. Don't start drama - Rarity would be very proud of you, but there's a time and place for drama, and a herd is NOT it.  X3
4. Be a leader - One of the best ways to help the herd get better and stronger is to be a leader. Not literally be the herd leader, but don't be Fluttershy! Be willing to speak up and give ideas. Everypony's opinions are valued here  ;)
5. Have fun! - This is pretty obvious. Why else would you join this herd?  :D
[/center]
Spoiler: Background • show
~Background~
After Equestria was founded, there was no need for tribes anymore. Ponies of all races were united, and the rivalries of the tribes were gone. The study of magic, however, was neglected and quickly began to die. To prevent this, the rulers of Equestria asked a group of unicorns to discuss a way to revive the study of magic. These unicorns were intelligent magic scholars who had spent their lives studying magic, so they felt passionately about the subject. After much debate, the unicorns came to a conclusion. A group was to be created that was dedicated to studying and appreciating magic, and an old unicorn named Stardust was appointed as leader. The group decided on the name Unicornia, in honor of the great unicorns in the old tribe. Unicornia was very small at first, with less than ten members, but grew rapidly. Unicornia no longer isolated the unicorn race, but rather kept the study of magic alive and spread it across the world.

Spoiler: Members • show
~Members~
Pyromancer - Leader
Lunar Shine - Assistant Leader
Rarity Rose

Spoiler: Relationships with other herds • show
~Herd Relationships~
Warriors of Harmony - Neutral
Travellers Blessing - Neutral
Asylum - Neutral
The Silver Legacy - Neutral
Mint Kingdom - Allied
Davorabit Amare - Neutral

Spoiler: Banner (Optional!) • show

ForeverMorgan

Hello, I would like to join Unicornia. My name is Lunar Shine, and I am 14 years old. I am female, and my coat color is semi-grayish blue. My special talent is using any form of darker magic (such as creating shadows, or dark/black magic. Also I can cause hallucinations if I have enough energy to do so). I would like to join Unicornia because I am a unicorn (obviously) and also because it seems to have a good leader. And one more reason is because I havn't found a Herd (untill now) worthy of my abilities.
Forever And always,
    ForeverMorgan

KendallBunny

2013 Aug 23, 23:30:49 #2 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 21, 15:46:50 by KendallBunny
Okay, adding you  ^-^

HerpyDooves

This looks like a very interesting herd! :3
I give you 1000 good lucks. :D

KendallBunny

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Sep 09, 19:45:40
This looks like a very interesting herd! :3
I give you 1000 good lucks. :D

Thank you! I wish the best for your herd as well  ^-^

Rarity Rose

Name: Rarity Rose (forum and OC name)
Special Talent: being goth and creepy and using magic for scaring/horror (black rose cutie mark ovO )
Coat color: very light gray
Reason for joining: i saw an awesome banner for this herd! and the one i applied to was inactive so i left

SolarStorm

2013 Oct 01, 14:21:44 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 01, 14:23:50 by SolarStorm
Here's my OC form, if it's okay to transfer to this Herd  ^-^

Name: Bolt Tail
Special Talent: Advance knowledge of Machinery
Coat color: Grey
Reason for joining: I'd love to be in a herd with fellow unicorns and make lots of lovely friends!  :3

KendallBunny

Quote from: Rarity Rose on 2013 Sep 30, 14:34:14
Name: Rarity Rose (forum and OC name)
Special Talent: being goth and creepy and using magic for scaring/horror (black rose cutie mark ovO )
Coat color: very light gray
Reason for joining: i saw an awesome banner for this herd! and the one i applied to was inactive so i left

Accepted! I am adding you now :)

Quote from: SolarStorm on 2013 Oct 01, 14:21:44
Here's my OC form, if it's okay to transfer to this Herd  ^-^

Name: Bolt Tail
Special Talent: Advance knowledge of Machinery
Coat color: Grey
Reason for joining: I'd love to be in a herd with fellow unicorns and make lots of lovely friends!  :3

Also accepted. I am very glad to have you both! ^.^

Rarity Rose

SolarStorm

Um, sorry for this, but I'd like to leave the herd if that's okay  X3
Again, I'm very sorry

KendallBunny

That's alright! Sorry for the delay, I've been busy. I wish you luck with your own herd!  ;)

KendallBunny

I just posted a background for the herd! I'd like to know what everyone thinks of it. I might add more detail in the future.

Go Up