lunar republic of science

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2013 Apr 15, 20:10:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

2013 Apr 15, 20:10:13 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 15, 21:33:23 by hyper drive [HD]
hi there my name is silurian trace and i am loyal to the princess of the night.
(in the past it was running well but i just started getting in new ideas and just messed it up. well im here to say no more of that. i want to start this herd back up again. and this time i will be staying with it. i was going to go on my old topic but is suggested me to start a new one so....ya.)

as the pony species continues to thrive our population is overgrowing we need to find space. we have to build a spaceship in a certain amount of time and study the stars. when the herd starts ill be starting the game and we will have to complete i guess mini games ill create or somin to build parts.

oc name=
age=
story=

HerpyDooves

This looks really cool! But, how would the Navy force of your herd work out? From what I know, there isn't going to be too much water in the game. :s

But really nice herd. ;) Can't wait to see what it's going to be like as time goes by.

hyper drive [HD]

2013 Apr 15, 21:29:35 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 15, 21:33:44 by hyper drive [HD]
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 15, 20:19:27
This looks really cool! But, how would the Navy force of your herd work out? From what I know, there isn't going to be too much water in the game. :s

But really nice herd. ;) Can't wait to see what it's going to be like as time goes by.
ya i know you do make a point ill get the military off X3 btw i sent you request on skype

HerpyDooves

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2013 Apr 15, 21:29:35
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 15, 20:19:27

ya i know you do make a point ill get the military off X3 btw i sent you request on skype

You can keep the ranks! lol I was just wondering how the navy would work out X3

I'll respond to the request right... now! :3

Go Up