dawn of a (new lunar republic) getting up and running!

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Aug 03, 01:30:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Aug 26, 20:41:19
oc name: Demoness
race: Vampire/Pegasus
bio: Back when the WonderBolts was first started, about 40 years after Princess Luna's banishment, Demoness was accepted as a member. A few years after being accepted, they were given an assignment. The WonderBolts usually only did performances but from time to time would do missions. The task was to save a filly that had been kidnapped by ponies with strange powers in the EverFree Forest. It turned out that those ponies with strange powers were vampires. Demoness wasn't so lucky and got bitten. She turned into a vampire and turned on her comrades. After she came to her senses, Princess Celestia banished her to the EverFree Forest but Demoness said her ruling was unfair.
reason of being: Demoness wants revenge on Princess Celestia for unfairly judging her.
(Will u allow a vampire pony?)
the more the marrier accepted

ShadowHeart

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

hyper drive [HD]

since this herd is starting to get a kick start ill try to add ranks

Rylo Revally

Ranks will be good, for gaurds, Shadowbolts, and there should mabye acople more fractions in there ;)

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

Rylo Revally

Gaurds are defense, Shadowbolts are air support, need a Offensive division...

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

Morgan Sententia

2012 Aug 31, 22:05:57 #27 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 31, 22:08:46 by Morgan Sententia
I wrote a sign in weeks ago for my OC Darktide, but my bio needs the work (Still working on it) and removed it. But anyways brought it back, this army will be perfect for my Darktide.  ovO

oc name: Darktide
race: Unicorn
bio: Darktide was born on an island with a small tribe of ponies. Who they worship the sun (Celestia) to protect them from the moon (Nightmare moon). It was a peaceful colony, for centuries undisturbed from the outside.

But it was never a paradise for Darktide...

Ever since he could remember, Darktide has been Shauned by everyone. Fouls don't play with him, adults whisper things as he passes by...Darktide never knew his parents. Everyone is afraid of him. Cause he was "different" from everyone else. But Darktide never bothered the looks and the stares they give him.

Because every night on the shores, Darktide watches the moon and the stars. Like it was his family watching over him, and the sea being his home...

reason of being: "The sea is my home...and the night is my vial..."

So may i join? =)

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Aug 31, 22:05:57
I wrote a sign in weeks ago for my OC Darktide, but my bio needs the work (Still working on it) and removed it. But anyways brought it back, this army will be perfect for my Darktide.  ovO

bio: Darktide was born on an island with a small tribe of ponies. Who they worship the sun (Celestia) to protect them from the moon (Nightmare moon). It was a peaceful colony, for centuries undisturbed from the outside.

Ever since he could remember, Darktide has been Shauned by everyone. Fouls don't play with him, adults whisper things as he passes by...Darktide never knew his parents. Everyone is afraid of him. Cause he was "different" from everyone else. But Darktide never bothered the looks and the stares they give him.

Because every night on the shores, Darktide watches the moon and the stars. Like it was his family watching over him, and the sea being his home...

So may i join? =)
accepted

working on the ranks right now

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Sep 01, 12:58:47
Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Aug 31, 22:05:57

So may i join? =)
accepted

working on the ranks right now

Awesome!  :D

ShadowHeart

since my chars are the main airforce, do u still want them to work their way up in the ranks...I wouldn't mind since it could be fun!

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Sep 01, 14:06:33
since my chars are the main airforce, do u still want them to work their way up in the ranks...I wouldn't mind since it could be fun!
yes im gonna make it as much military realistic as possible

ShadowHeart

2012 Sep 01, 14:33:28 #32 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 01, 14:35:12 by ShadowHeart
ok!....would an edited photo count for a star?

(And could making a vid about the NLR count for stars?)

Morgan Sententia

I have a question aswell, are you gonna do a navy army for the Luna republic? Cause i wouldn't mind being a general, Or start from scratch like shadow suggested.

Rylo Revally

I R an Assassin :3      {<) Lunar colors (>}

Rylo Revally

I can draw well.. but I dont have any way to upload pictures onto this website.. Try me on facebook, ill design the armors and suits for ya.   Facebook: Rylo Evol Revoltee

ShadowHeart

made some NLR armor for a regular fighter  :3
Spoiler: show

(Lineart NOT by me)
(Hole can be added in the chest plate and helmet for a horn or wings)

hyper drive [HD]

alright i will finish the rest and ill get things started but keep coming with ideas :D

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Sep 02, 01:48:55 #39 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 02, 01:52:01 by hyper drive [HD]
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Sep 01, 18:04:36
made some NLR armor for a regular fighter  :3
Spoiler: show

(Lineart NOT by me)
(Hole can be added in the chest plate and helmet for a horn or wings)
accepted as nlr army rank armor. now if you would make the others. and the star will be yours.
need
navy
air force
marines
boot camp(casual wear clothing but military)
royal guard
full leader(lots of armor)
full general
leader's assistant(casual wear like boot camp but with medals and ranks on uniform)

i might make it 2 stars since its very big

Go Up