Favorite song/genre?

Started by Des Monty, 2012 May 25, 01:02:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Des Monty

2012 May 25, 01:02:13 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 28, 19:05:21 by Electro-BLITZ
To start things off I'm a fan of all types of music, however, I've followed a band called mew for quite some time, they've been my favorite for roughly a year now. They've got their own unique style to themselves that makes me appreciate it.

Here's my fav. song

What's yours?

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance

daswed

My favorite song... that´s probably the hardest question anypony can give me, because I love all genres and types of music. I listen to music based on my mood, so I´ll listen to precisely everything. But I can say that metal is my favorite genre, and I mean all kinds of metal, choosing just one is hard enough. I´ll share a song that I really love, probably on my top 10.

Dr. Krest

Genre: Symphonic Metal
Song: Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
Band: Lunatica

Spoiler: graphic • show

Even so, my "jam" is a cybergoth culture mix:

Spoiler: listener discretion • show

Des Monty

Much love for nightwish <3

Ozzy

My favourite Genre is a struggle between Heavy Metal and Dubstep

And these are my favourite songs  =P

I'm afraid my other favourite songs would be breaking rules  X3

snarfgsnor

genre: dubstep, drum'n'bass, electro, drumstep
other good genres i like: rock, metall.

songs:

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Two Steps from Hell. They're EPIC.

[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Rainy-Chan

2012 May 25, 19:28:57 #7 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 19:31:03 by Rainy-Chan
my fav genre would probably be pop-punk or something but i really listen to everything. from classical and ambient to electro-hardcore and goregrind.

this is my favourite song at the moment. the bass is simply amazing <3

also, mew rules

Book Smarts

Electronic and Dubstep when I'm working or relaxing and country music for when I'm driving, especially on road trips

I have weird taste in music  ovO

lichmewtwo

Fav genre: metal
Fav song: smile smile smile!
fav band: I cant remember band names lol.

yes i know it is strange for that to be my favorite song considering my genre preference, but it makes me smile.
is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

Johannes

Favorite genre: Orchestra

Favorite songs:

Zilla

2012 May 26, 21:55:39 #11 Last Edit: 2012 May 26, 21:57:13 by Zilla

Three of my favorite songs, plus white noise to make a square/rectangle of videos.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Des Monty

You guys are putting up some great tunes! <3

Mr.Darkling

I listen to all kinds of music for different moods (excepts hip hop, RnB and rap)

Currently I'm in the mood for this:

"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Vick McBread

MineCraft, Half-life, Classic AND dubstep
they are all differant and yet all the same (don't ask)
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Cloud8-Bit

My favourite Genre of all time would be Chiptune/NintendoCore, in my opinion it's the most under rated style of music, not many people have heard of this style ^^
My favourite bleeps come from SabrePulse, Henry HomeSweet, Chipzel and Unicorn Kid, this is my favourite tune at the minute :3

Vinyl light

Genre: All kind of S >:O t

Here are a few of my favorite songs:

Midnight Star

I listen to k-pop!

my two favorite groups ^^

MLPMan

Genre(s): I got to say I love Pop Punk, and Punk Rock. I also love Alternative rock =D
Top 3 Bands: blink-182, Allister, Foo Fighters (This changes, but blink-182 is always number one =))
Song: Picking a song is always so hard because I have a huge library of songs...

This was hard, but I went with "Surf Song" by Fenix Tx

Go Up