Does anybody else feel this way..?

Started by Itty Bit, 2012 Nov 07, 18:32:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

Must admit though, i am deeply in love with this fandom.  Hard to find any other such place on the internet, full of such helpful and amazing people! Many of which are much like me, so many new friends to have met and make around here, will be here for a long time as well!  :]
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rissian

2012 Nov 08, 04:36:12 #21 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 08, 04:37:47 by Trege
Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Nov 08, 01:55:17
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 08, 00:11:26
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 08, 00:05:51
to be honest, LoE is currently my "home".  I have one other place on the internet I go to, but besides that, this place means everything to me.  Now show-wise, is the show becoming less of a "thing" for me?  yes, I can say that.  but this community?  never.  I tend to get "stuck" to a topic for a long while, as some of you can probably tell when I try reviving old RPs.  whether that's a good or bad thing, no idea.  but that's my two bits.

I try to hold onto my friends as much as I can. Friends leave my life way too often, to be honest. It can really get me down sometimes.

Yeah, I know the feeling...

I didn't hear about the whole Alicorn thing... It doesn't really sound like something I would approve of, but I don't think it will turn my head if it really is true.

I know the feeling as well I've had some friends leave one had to move away, which kind of sucked but his dad was running out of work and had to move his family to a different city because of it or the company he was working for moved and he had to move as well I can't remember the exact details.

But I love chatting in the forums and probably won't leave unless I have to. and the show still interests me although hopefully the Twilight thing is only a joke, I like the mane characters as they are.  :s

Meteor

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 07, 18:56:59
Sort of. I don't feel all that excited for the new season, ESPECIALLY since Tara said Twilight gets to be an alicorn.

Seriously. Who's idea was that?

I'm going to drop this in this thread too.

https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/264983232850845696

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Meteor on 2012 Nov 08, 10:29:40
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 07, 18:56:59
Sort of. I don't feel all that excited for the new season, ESPECIALLY since Tara said Twilight gets to be an alicorn.

Seriously. Who's idea was that?

Thankies, I was gonna mention it was Shopped here. :P So, this time, Tara wasn't the one trollin'.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lary

2012 Nov 08, 15:56:58 #24 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 08, 15:58:45 by Lary
Quote from: Meteor on 2012 Nov 08, 10:29:40

And they thought I was lying when I said it.

---

You must know when to hold on to your friends. It is not easy to be courageous, but you must try.

I haven't particularly cared for the new episodes, seeing that the synopses for the episodes makes these ones way too predictable. Especially thanks to Status Quo.
And Fluttermac becoming canon.

I'll watch them, but I honestly am not expecting much anymore. S1 had a special magic to it. S2 started with said magic, but lost it as the season went on. I'm not expecting anything from S3.

So no, you are not alone.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Akkira on 2012 Nov 08, 01:22:12
I'm more bummed about the new season because my parents don't subscribe to the Hub channel, so I'll have to wait until it's on youtube like seasons 1 & 2  :c

Keep an eye on equestria daily, they will be posting livestream information  :3

Vertigo

Did Tara strong say that twilight was going to be a alicorn from her own mouth?  :I

Meteor

Since You obviously missed my other posts, I will put my second link in this thread too. Not only did she not say Twilight will be an Alicorn, she has explicitly denied saying it twice, and the second time denied her becoming an Alicorn. The source of this rumor was a photoshopped image of twitter, which you can see in the first link below.

(Tara Strong's twitter) https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/264983232850845696

(Tara Strong taking over the Hub) http://twitter.com/HubTVNetwork/status/267014805901172736

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Nov 10, 23:11:14
Did Tara strong say that twilight was going to be a alicorn from her own mouth?  :I
Quote from: Tara Stronguh no...never tweeted that. You Internet folks r crafty lil devils

It's denying the claim.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

Spoiler: show
Something big is going to happen during this season to Twilight, we have no idea what too expect

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 11, 00:52:18
Something big is going to happen during this season to Twilight, we have no idea what too expect

I know, right? They're taking it up a notch. Things are getting serious. This has definitely increased my interest in the show.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 11, 01:24:01

I know, right? They're taking it up a notch. Things are getting serious. This has definitely increased my interest in the show.

Did you also notice that both Celestia and Twilight are dabbling in dark magic? I feel like they could be going to be too serious, that's my only concern right now

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 11, 01:34:33

Did you also notice that both Celestia and Twilight are dabbling in dark magic? I feel like they could be going to be too serious, that's my only concern right now

Hmm, yeah, it could get too serious if Twilight falls into the power of hatred and her friends have to save her from herself. Especially if Sombra's behind it, no matter how awesome that comeback would be.

Rissian

2012 Nov 11, 02:14:12 #33 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 11, 02:34:45 by Trege
My exact thoughts when she opened the door in the basement was "Uh oh she's using dark magic too." Since her magic turned greenish black. I wonder if they plan to build on that at all or just leave it at that I actually wouldn't mind them just leaving it at that. Though I wonder what the season finale will be.

Did anyone else feel sorry for Fluttershy when she had to joust Rainbow Dash?  X3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 11, 02:14:12
My exact thoughts when she opened the door in the basement was "Uh oh she's using dark magic too." Since her magic turned greenish black. I wonder if they plan to build on that at all or just leave it at that I actually wouldn't mind them just leaving it at that. Though I wonder what the season finale will be.

Did anyone else feel sorry for Fluttershy when she had to joust Rainbow Dash?  X3

Rainbow Dash really seems to be getting aggressive lately. She's now more than just a tomboy. She's a "Just One Of The Guys" caliber of tomboy.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 11, 05:49:26
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 11, 02:14:12

Rainbow Dash really seems to be getting aggressive lately. She's now more than just a tomboy. She's a "Just One Of The Guys" caliber of tomboy.

She managed to get less aggressive at least when Fluttershy almost started crying, it might have been the crowd going to her head that caused it. But still she was pretty close to making Fluttershy cry. :s

Ozzy

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 11, 01:44:48
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 11, 01:34:33

Hmm, yeah, it could get too serious if Twilight falls into the power of hatred and her friends have to save her from herself. Especially if Sombra's behind it, no matter how awesome that comeback would be.

Yeah, some of his spirit could lingering around her

Dawnstar

I finally gave in and started watching the show about two weeks before the end of season two so any disinterest is less due to the waiting time and more due to a natural feature of my brain cycling on to another one of my projects.

Will admit this fanbase is one of the better ones I've been a part of though.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Nov 12, 00:03:18
I finally gave in and started watching the show about two weeks before the end of season two so any disinterest is less due to the waiting time and more due to a natural feature of my brain cycling on to another one of my projects.

Will admit this fanbase is one of the better ones I've been a part of though.
glad you're here :]
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up