What Anime Are You Currently Of Just Finished Watching?

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2016 Feb 12, 21:11:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

Just as the title says.

Just finished watching this:

And I'm in the middle of watching this:

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

LostSanity

I'm mainly watched the animes that are currently airing on Toonami.

Slowly buying DVDs of other anime since apparently this is the only way to watch them anymore.  >:/
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Night Pony

I'm following a lot of anime this season if you want the full list I can post it.
Today I started watching Magi the kingdom of magic which is finished since the 7-8 animes I'm following don't have new episodes out at this moment.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

I know there are people who don't consider RWBY an anime, but I do. It's styled like anime, and anime is what the creators were aiming for, so I call it anime.

Volume 3 just finished up, and the finale...
the finale was amazing... but I cried multiple times throughout the whole 22 minutes. :'(

I've been keeping up with Durarara!! x2 Ketsu as it comes out, as well.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2016 Feb 14, 00:03:45
I know there are people who don't consider RWBY an anime, but I do. It's styled like anime, and anime is what the creators were aiming for, so I call it anime.

Volume 3 just finished up, and the finale...
the finale was amazing... but I cried multiple times throughout the whole 22 minutes. :'(

I've been keeping up with Durarara!! x2 Ketsu as it comes out, as well.

You're not the only one who considers RWBY to be an anime ^-^

Anyway, I'm also currently watching the Grand Magic Games atory arc of Fairy Tail.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Go Up