General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

About this mew distribution for Pokemon R/B/Y for 3DS VC, according to serebii
QuoteThe Mew distribution will run from March 19th through May 8th at Pokémon Center, Pokémon Store, Toys R Us, Tsutaya, and Aeon stores. In advance, they recommend that you save the game in front of the Cable Club and put a Pokémon at the head of your party to trade. They also recommend you change your console's username to match that of Pokémon. You need to take the special Mew exchange ticket with you in order to receive the Mew

Is that possible to change your system's username to get mew?
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

2016 Feb 10, 10:23:32 #841 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 11, 15:33:14 by Rikaria
^ I don't know, honestly.

ANYWAY! BIG NEWS!

Spoiler: The new Pokémon • show

[quote=Serebii]The first image of the cover of CoroCoro has been released through a trailer. This cover includes the first silhouette of a brand new Pokémon. This Pokémon is called Magiana (マギアナ). Its classification is Man-Made Pokémon. No type has been revealed. Posses a metalic body, text confirms it was 'made by human hands'. It was made over 500 years ago. Volcanion is chasing Magiana, only it knows Magiana's secret.

The movie it stars in is to be called Volcanion and the Exquisite Mechanical Magiana.[/quote]
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I heard about the new pokemon, but ppl are saying it's 7th gen. There's still more information to come though. If it's 6th gen pokemon, then it's most likely to be for Z version if there's any information about that version. The type of the pokemon is unconfirmed though, but I heard ppl saying it could be fairy / steel type and it does look a like a mixture version of klingklang and diancie.

LostSanity

The third Kalos game hasn't even come out yet.

I seriously doubt it's a 7th gen Pokemon.

My guess it's just an "extra" Pokemon they decided to make since 6th gen didn't have a lot of Pokemon to begin with and for something extra to add to "Z" and/or whatever the third Kalos game is called.

It hasn't been long enough for 7th gen yet anyway.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

It's still too early to jump into conclusions about the magearna being 6th or 7th gen pokemon, but still need the Z (or the middle of X/Y) version to be released.

LostSanity

How Detective Pikachu can be made PERFECTLY:

A point where the main character (or Pikachu) does the patented "Ace Attorney OBJECTION! Finger Point"

:P

Rikaria

2016 Feb 24, 09:10:39 #846 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 24, 09:22:33 by Rikaria
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/02/nintendo_announces_a_pokemon_direct_to_get_the_celebrations_started

Also, just a reminder that today's the last day to redeem Mew in several countries, North America being one of them.

KirbyFluttershy

Probably they have some new information for us on the upcoming pokemon games and updates. We already know that pokken is coming soon although there's a pokken early access if you guys are participating.

Rikaria

So I'm not gonna directly post about it, but information about what's supposedly coming tomorrow has been leaked. If you don't wanna be spoiled, avoid searching through news sites for a full day... or something lol

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 Feb 25, 09:49:27
So I'm not gonna directly post about it, but information about what's supposedly coming tomorrow has been leaked. If you don't wanna be spoiled, avoid searching through news sites for a full day... or something lol

Yeah I did see stuff like that on youtube videos. It's best to avoid the spoilers till direct.

LostSanity

I'd be more excited if Nintendo would explain what the hell happened to Pokemon Z and why they're not doing it.

:l

Rikaria

Realistically speaking, Z was never confirmed to begin with. And please don't say "But what about the Pokémon XY&Z animé?".

Spoiler: Anyway, here's a fun image about the supposed leaks (don't click if you don't wanna be spoiled!) • show

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 Feb 25, 21:59:45
Realistically speaking, Z was never confirmed to begin with. And please don't say "But what about the Pokémon XY&Z animé?".

Spoiler: Anyway, here's a fun image about the supposed leaks (don't click if you don't wanna be spoiled!) • show

Only 1 person was wondering about that and said
QuoteIt's odd that there's no Pokemon Z since in the anime it's XY&Z. Unless it could come in the future. We don't know for sure.

My Friend said and told me that It's likely that we're not gonna get Z version sooner or later.

Rikaria

Now that it's been announced...

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are real!

LostSanity

That's not an explanation.

All other regions got a third game. Why isn't Kalos getting one?

Julius

Purr~

Rikaria

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 Feb 26, 12:35:05
That's not an explanation.

All other regions got a third game. Why isn't Kalos getting one?

We don't always need a 3rd game for each region, you know. If anything, I'm glad that we're getting something new instead of something old with updated features. That may have worked in the past, but since we're able to get literally all of the current Pokémon in just X/Y/OR/AS alone, having Z would be pointless at this rate. Yes, there would still be buyers if Z existed, but let's face it: times change, and so do trends.

Anyway, I'll be using that one pic I posted yesterday as this thread's new header now :P

KirbyFluttershy

Well The Direct gave us a little information on S/M versions. Judging by the release date, it's most likely on christmas. Summer will be out of the question by the description of the release date. Today's direct is nothing new, but the concept arts so there will be more information on the pokemon, region, and places for S/M on E3 2016.

Rikaria is right though. Like My friend said, it's not likely that we'll get Z Version sooner or later and Delta Emerald is out of the question as well.

note: We can probably use S/M in a short term for Sun/Moon if you guys want.

Rikaria

I'd rather say Sun/Moon, thank you very much...

Stardust Dragon

Well I don't want to speak too soon, but I think there's a pretty good chance I know which one of those two I'm going to lean towards...

Go Up