Cannot login (Server Listing)

Started by SimplePony, 2017 Nov 11, 03:15:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SimplePony

Hi, I am having trouble logging in to the game.

When I enter my Username and password, it goes through just fine, the part that I get stuck on is the Server Listing, which either all of them say Error, or say Downloading...

Tried on two separate computers, got the same result. Am I doing something wrong?

Hoar Frost

Hello!  Just tried logging in and had no problems, so the servers seem to be fine.  Is this your first time trying the game or have you successfully played before?  I don't know what could be wrong, but perhaps you have a firewall that is preventing the servers from loading properly?

SimplePony

hi, yes this is my first time playing this game, I just tried now, and got the same result.

Lightbringer

The cause of this problem may be connected to the cache.

Go to C:\Users\(MyName)\AppData\LocalLow, delete the LoE folder, and then reboot the LoE Launcher.

SimplePony

I'll give that a try, hold on a tick.

SimplePony

Lightbringer

Try going to LoE_Launcher\tools.

Near the bottom should be two instances of the file zsync (one file and one application).
If both are not there, your antivirus software may have quarantined it, and the whole game will need to be re-downloaded.

Have you downloaded the most current launcher, and unzipped it to a location (eg:desktop)?

SimplePony

Wait do the LoE_Launcher and loe_Data need to be in the same area?

Go Up