League of Legends

Started by Boltavio, 2013 Jan 01, 21:31:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Link on 2013 Apr 10, 18:31:37
I'll leave this here...

PHREAK. TELL ME HOW THE TRINITY FORCE CAN JUNGLE.

WHo doesn't love phreak?  :D

Book Smarts

Having fun in the new ARAM queue, it's definitely a way to "cool off" after a 5V5

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 May 05, 18:05:24
Having fun in the new ARAM queue, it's definitely a way to "cool off" after a 5V5

I really like aram as well, but it shows how many champions I've bought and haven't played yet :I

Link

I personally would find ARAM more fun if it wasn't the League of AP Yi and Nidalee... >.<
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Nala Valor

Yi hurts in ARAM but nidalee doesn't cause any trouble. She's more troublesome with an ADC when she is support.

Also, just bought Ahri  :3 she creates pain. Now if only I could have the midnight Ahri skin. (So pwetty)

Fineline

I play ^^. Sorta got thrown in the deep end when I started, a lot of my friends were already Lv 25-30, but I can't really say it's made me learn any faster hehe. I mainly play Ahri (pretty well), Caitlyn (alright) and Elise (still learning), but I have dabbled with Veigar and Ashe, and I would like to learn how to play Zyra. I prefer ranged champions because I'm a scaredy hoof XD.

Also I sadly have to agree with everypony on here talking about the ahem... animosity of the random player. People aren't generally very nice in chat, and half the time they expect a lot more out of you than they say at first (they become a lot more vocal about it as the game goes on). But skip past that (or ignore it/mute everyone who exists) and it is still a very fun game to play ^^

Link

Yup, I'm making a collection of jerks on my ignore list. I figure that since it's impossible to get matched with the jerk when he's on your list, you eventually ignore every toxic player in the world.   :D

In other news, carrying games as wukong this week, because who expects someone to be good at a free week champion?  ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

brony_kin223

add me! i play and my name is fiveslash :I best name evvah

Fineline

Wow Link thats actually a good idea oO. I normally get stuck with the people who call you out the minute you die once, tell you to leave and uninstall the game. I mean like really X_X. But I shall try the ignore list idea, see how it goes! ^^.

Asterian Starfall

Username: SnicrftiaStudios
Preferred Champion: Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate is a nightmare if you learn how to play as him correctly. Add me to your friends list and let us fight alongside one another!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Book Smarts

Moving on up the ranked solo ladder

Always remember to ward objectives, they're usually at great choke points, and can give your team an edge.

Link

Kinda disappointed with the new ultimate skin; I was hoping for a different champion than udyr; with no gap closer, he just gets kited all day... >.<
[CENTER][/CENTER]

CyanideInsanity

I'm guessing there really is only practice for this, but any advice for playing unlocked camera? I swear if riot would just make an option to click and drag (like google maps if you don't understand) I would have no issues with playing unlocked... This 'click-and-slide' thing they have in place does nothing but annoy me.

Also I now love kha'zix, jumping in and pwning enemies is fun! :D
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Randam Saiko

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jul 19, 01:43:44
I'm guessing there really is only practice for this, but any advice for playing unlocked camera? I swear if riot would just make an option to click and drag (like google maps if you don't understand) I would have no issues with playing unlocked... This 'click-and-slide' thing they have in place does nothing but annoy me.

i play unlocked all the time. Some tips is to hover your mouse to the edge of the screen when you want to scout your surroundings or area up ahead.
This might just be me but here's how I place my left hand of the keyboard:
Ring on Q
Middle on W
Index on E
:D just in the air (doing nothing)
and thumb on spacebar.
The spacebar locks onto your char then immediately switches back to unlock, so use it for whenever you need to recenter your camera or press it down during a teamfight.
hope this helps.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

CyanideInsanity

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Jul 19, 23:36:42

i play unlocked all the time. Some tips is to hover your mouse to the edge of the screen when you want to scout your surroundings or area up ahead.
Ring on Q
Middle on W
Index on E
and thumb on spacebar.
The spacebar locks onto your char then immediately switches back to unlock, so use it for whenever you need to recenter your camera or press it down during a teamfight.
hope this helps.

Well space I did know about and have been using, my problem is with the actual control scheme for moving the camera itself.

Link

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jul 20, 01:16:26

Ring on Q
Middle on W
Index on E
and thumb on spacebar.
hope this helps.

Well space I did know about and have been using, my problem is with the actual control scheme for moving the camera itself.

I personally jungle a lot, so when I'm checking the lanes to see who's pushed who, and where everyone is, I often just click the place I need to check on the minimap while clearing a wraiths camp or something.  ;)
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Randam Saiko

Ring on Q
Middle on W
Index on E
and thumb on spacebar.
hope this helps.

just move your mouse to the edge of the screen to move the camera

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Jul 20, 10:39:02

Ring on Q
Middle on W
Index on E
and thumb on spacebar.
hope this helps.

just move your mouse to the edge of the screen to move the camera

That doesn't work with me, its either too inaccurate, or not fast enough. I would rarely use it save for quickly checking around. In a lane, team fight or chase I would much prefer click-and-drag over that or sliding the camera the way it is now.

Quote from: Link on 2013 Jul 20, 09:23:35

I personally jungle a lot, so when I'm checking the lanes to see who's pushed who, and where everyone is, I often just click the place I need to check on the minimap while clearing a wraiths camp or something.  ;)

I do that as well, but it doesn't help in a team fight or chase.

Link

Try the arrow keys then. :)
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Nala Valor

Hey, forgot to post my account... I think. :\ anywho, I'm The Only Beenut. And what do you know, if any of you want, I might give my Skype... If I ever find the lassword...

Go Up