League of Legends

Started by Boltavio, 2013 Jan 01, 21:31:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Link

Finally, my beloved Master Yi has been reworked to be played the way he was meant to be played!  ^-^

5 wins in a row and going up.... ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Nala Valor

Hey, I just finished a game against the most hilarious thing ever= adc Soraka

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Aug 02, 19:15:19
Hey, I just finished a game against the most hilarious thing ever= adc Soraka

i've played the following before:
Support eve (all da pressure)
ADC Heimer (oh dear god)
ADC Malz (its actually op)
AP Nasus (tons of AoE)
Jungle Leona and Taric (oh yea)
Mid Sona (drop it)
Support Garen (op bush pressence)
Support Varus (Tons of Tentacles)
And MANY, MANY, more....

Break the Meta!

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Nala Valor

About AP, I often do it. Also do AP Rammus and Twitch. Just massive damage.
I also did ADC Ahri... Didn't work so well.
Also, offensive Nami is a monster and more useful late game and does a better job late game when someone needs support then the classical support Nami.

Book Smarts

AP Rammus may do the damages, but it doesn't utilize his passive, taunt, or mobility. Try going a full defensive mastery page with a couple points in either offensive, or supportive trees. For runes, go speed quints, ap scale reds, and blues, and armor yellows.

I recommend trying Ashe support

sorikuXIII

Well well lookie here. A LoL thread. I needs to get in on this. My summoner name is: SorikuXI. I'm literally always online but I'm not usually playing any match cause I'll either b on youtube or rping but I could squeeze in a match or two with some of my brony brothers and pegasisters whenever possible. Just send me request and invite whenever. Ja mata ne.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Ramisha

I drew some LoL ponies. I don't play League of Legends, I tried, but I don't like it although my brother plays it so I know most of the characteers and I like them,my favourite is Kha'Zix  :nod:  <3
Spoiler: show
Watch out, old/ugly pictures
Zyra pony Sona pony Cho'Gath pony Lee Sin pony Shen pony Morgana pony Swain pony group photo Luna/Diana Celestia/Leona

Super Pinkie Pie

How many ponies here still play this regularly? I'm not at all good with LoL and the bots are on like super hard mode but I'm in need of some friends to have fun with.

Link

I play just about daily, but I'm not sure how many of you are still under level 30; I would drag the match difficulty up by a lot.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Nala Valor

By now, if it was for me having a computer, I would be at least LV30 a month ago but because I don't, I'm just level 17 or something, I'm not sure.

Super Pinkie Pie

I'm at Level 5 but I mostly play LoL once or twice a day. Mostly once if I feel like I just can't get any fun out of it.

Randam Saiko

i can found once in a while. I have mastered the art of meta breaking.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Nala Valor

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Aug 19, 23:51:07
i can found once in a while. I have mastered the art of meta breaking.
what meta? ovO
Also, I want to try 2 things= ADC Annie and jungle Soraka. I'll probably try the soraka first.

Link

Just a PSA here: To any of you seeing Arcade Hecarim, and possibly thinking it's a MLP reference, play this game first:

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

Then come back and decide, to save some unnecessary embarrassment.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Nala Valor

Finally got a pc  :3 so for those who wants me in there buddy list, I'm "The Only Beenut"

Book Smarts

Really want the Arcade Hec skin. I just don't play too much Hec  :c

Nala Valor

I know that feel bro...

Also... I think because of what I did yesterday, the meta shall be in the hospital for a few days. In bit lane, there was me as support EZ and with me was a ADC Sona. The funniest part is that it totally worked.

Sotha

I could use more lower level people to play with. I've been playing on and off since February or some such month, but I'm only level 11, if that goes to show anything. I don't have even flash yet!

I've been playing Nidalee a lot, because she's the best.
May you walk on warm sands.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Aug 27, 07:19:22
I know that feel bro...

Also... I think because of what I did yesterday, the meta shall be in the hospital for a few days. In bit lane, there was me as support EZ and with me was a ADC Sona. The funniest part is that it totally worked.

What were builds?

Nala Valor

I have this large temptation to heavily break the meta... Anyone wants to join me?  :P

Go Up