Funniest thing that's gone through your head/you've said during a class.

Started by SapphirePony, 2012 Aug 31, 19:06:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

I fell on someone once. Does Saturday school count as class? I was in Satuday school (can't remember for what. Too many absences, I think), and at 10, when we took break to go get food, I followed my friend Becca and her guy friend. Across the street from my high school is a shopping center, and there's a fence between it and the sidewalk, but you can go around it at the front.

Dopey Becca was like naw we'll just shortcut and climb over the fence! Bad day to wear my Tripp pants. My pants got snagged on the top of the fence, and Becca's friend was helping me try to get down. Two holes ripped in the leg of my pants, I was suddenly free, and then... he and I fell onto the ground. X3 Oops.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

while my friend was asleep everyone in class taking turns one at a time drew on him in permanent marker as the teacher looked away.

Silver Snake

I was trying to answer a question in Chemistry about energy levels in an atom, and I said 'energon' insteead of 'energy'. My teacher thought I said the right thing and was mildly confused when I stopped mid-sentence.

Transformers fans will understand my embarrassment. No seriously. I was mortified when 'energon' slipped out. As if people didn't think I was a geek already.  :c

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Silver Snake on 2012 Sep 17, 20:03:35
I was trying to answer a question in Chemistry about energy levels in an atom, and I said 'energon' insteead of 'energy'. My teacher thought I said the right thing and was mildly confused when I stopped mid-sentence.

Transformers fans will understand my embarrassment. No seriously. I was mortified when 'energon' slipped out. As if people didn't think I was a geek already.  :c

LOLOL

Silver Snake

It wasn't that funny, was it?  DD:

On that note, I was at the MoA while at an anime convention, and my friends and I had just had lunch. We were pretty bored and just sitting at the table when I started singing "Don't Stop Believin'". My friend (Friend 2) to the right joined in and we sang a few bars, then we stopped. Friend 3, sitting across the table pointed out that we had "literally had a Journey Moment". Friend 2 and I hadn't even noticed. Then we lol'd.

Wasn't a tale from the schoolhouse, but it was funny at the time.

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

Stitchin Time

I just got out of sewing lessons, and I'm being allowed to make a MLP plushie. Seriously. Anyways, one woman stated that a kid in China was probably making the exact same thing. I pointed at my Dashie plush (which I brought for a ref) and said, "Eenope! The tag says Vietnam!" lol ovO

Night Pony

Quote from: Silver Snake on 2012 Sep 17, 20:03:35

Quote from: MegatronWhat a waste of energon!

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Little Star

Well I have this weird thing about me that I will be thinking then the teacher will say 'Sophie read paragraph 8'
I will say something like this 'Chicken...What...Oh...'*begins to read*

Lord of Madness

Quote from: StarSong on 2012 Sep 18, 06:39:47
Well I have this weird thing about me that I will be thinking then the teacher will say 'Sophie read paragraph 8'
I will say something like this 'Chicken...What...Oh...'*begins to read*

yes :3 love this lol

Flamestriker

My teacher says, "Why aren't you paying attention."
I say, "Because I'm not paying for anything useful here!"
[move][/move]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2012 Sep 19, 04:59:54
My teacher says, "Why aren't you paying attention."
I say, "Because I'm not paying for anything useful here!"

OOOOOHHHHH!!!

Nala Valor

Once, in a class ((don't know in English... In French it's éthique... Maybe it's social class but I don't think it's that...))

In that class, we learn about kinds of dialogue, stuff that prevents a conversation and stuff like that. Someone wasn't working in that class and said to the teacher "why work? This isn't a real class!"
... Expelled from school for a few days.

Giggle Tail

That would be suspended, actually.  Expelled would mean they were asked to never come back  :P

Oh, and according to google translate, that would be "ethics."
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Lord of Madness

I brought in a cake. They gave me bonus points on a test O3O

Flamestriker

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 19, 16:20:51

Hm.... heheheh, now I know how to get better marks~

I promised to bring cake for meh birthday, and my friends thought I was joking. I brought it with me the next day and yelled, "THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE."
[move][/move]

Nala Valor

I remember in English class, I had to do an oral presentation about a country. And if we brought some food that was originated from that place, we could get bonus points.
I brought a black forest cake! ovO and now, guess that country!

Chishio Kunrin

Around the end of the year in Sociology class, we had a party, and we were asked to bring some foods of other cultures. Some people chose Mexico because that's just so easy. I brought bratwurst. :D I love bratwurst! I cut it into slices, of course, so it was easier to serve. Not many people took any... :l Buuuut that meant there was more for me.

PrincessButton

This thread should just be funniest things that happen to you/ friends at school, because that's what everypony is posting. :p
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

AAA13

Thank you Madness for this useful tip on how to up our grades. ovO

On-topic-ness: During english, we were watching a movie about this dude who eats only Maccers for 30 days.
The teacher stopped the movie and I started thinking about ponies...
Then the teacher asked asked a question (which I didn't hear right) and I was like "Derpy has the... Oh umm...... What was the question?" 0:)
Strangly, nobody noticed the pony refurence.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Sep 19, 23:41:01
Thank you Madness for this useful tip on how to up our grades. ovO

On-topic-ness: During english, we were watching a movie about this dude who eats only Maccers for 30 days.
The teacher stopped the movie and I started thinking about ponies...
Then the teacher asked asked a question (which I didn't hear right) and I was like "Derpy has the... Oh umm...... What was the question?" 0:)
Strangly, nobody noticed the pony refurence.

SUPERSIZE ME! O: I saw that in Health class. The teacher had it do the version with the pop-up info bubbles because one of those bubbles appears when he pukes up a supersized meal. It appears over the vomit saying "Conveniently placed bubble"

Go Up