What kind of games do you preffer, and what platform?

Started by tonicel, 2014 May 01, 08:04:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tonicel

I'm curious what you ponies play? I don't know if there is a post like this out there but anyways do you play more FPS, RTS or even MOBA games? Do you more play on PC or console? Let me know in the comments;)

BTW I only play on PC, and I play FPS, RPG's, MMORPG's....pretty much every genre except of simulation and beat'em up's  :D

Keep calm and pony on.

Jaywo

I adore 3D MMOs and simulators, however I love to play 1P games on the PC like Sims 3, or Goat Simulator.
There are tons of others I like too; Narratives (The Path), Horrors (The Arrival), and Chatrooms (Feral Heart, The endless forest)
I mostly prefer 3D games, but thee are a few 2D games I like, for instance, Depression.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Sakura_Blossom

I like Playing Adventure, Rhythm, RPGs, and the occasional Fighting game.

I usually play on Nintendo Consoles.

Fluffy Ribbon

2014 May 04, 11:05:03 #3 Last Edit: 2014 May 04, 11:06:56 by Fluffy Ribbon
I really love platformers or exploration games! Characters like Sonic, Zelda, Mario, those guys, but Pokemon too. Mostly I play them on the console, usually the home console to be exact. Nintendogs was played though, and all of the Animal Crossing installments. Also RPG's are awesome too, but I don't really like FPS games because they're a little dark.

I tried to get into MMO's, but the communities usually stink. This was an exception! X3
[glow=MediumOrchid,2,300]"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about."
-Unknown
[/glow]

Zsaszz

The games i like the most are MMORPG( Like Wow, Ragnarok, the "legends" series on the Android devices, Warspear,etc) and RPG like skyrim, dark souls, Dragon's Dogma, Kingdoms of Amalur, u name it and i probably have played it. lol
I'm also a fan of the Metal Gear series, the FPS mostly play them with friends otherwise get bored quickly,  not much of a sports games player, Love the classic platformers like mario , castelvania, etc.
I'm more of a console player, had different consoles over the time
(dreamcast, NES, SNES, Ps1, ps2, Xbox, Xbox 360) :D
The bad thing about mmo games most of the times is the community, but brony fandom makes the exeption here, mostly nice and friendly ppl  0:) :D

Takadaroba

I myself enjoy stealth games such as Splinter Cell or Metal Gear. But I also LOVE Assassin's Creed which isn't necessarily a stealth game. While I play those games, I just feel superior to everyone and no matter where they are, I will find them, and I will kill them.  ovO  Oh yes, I play on console, more specifically Xbox 360  :3
If a normal soul weighs 21 grams, a fat person's soul must weigh 21 uh... graham crackers!
[move][/move]

Shadow Mare

Xbox One and I pretty much play nothing but Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare.

GlassMirror

Chromastone64

Fantasy games. I get depressed quite a bit at school, so to just come home and start blasting monsters with a RYNO and obliterating Heartless with magic is so satisfying. Final Fantasy is one of the big ones, Kingdom Hearts is my favorite series ever, and for perspective, probably the most realistic games I've played are the Metal Gear ones.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Itty Bit

I play a little bit of everything! If I had the money I would totally own all three of the new consoles! C:
Alas, in terms of the newest consoles, I only have the 3ds and the Wiiu... I also got my pc however, which I love very much!

Fighting games, platformers, and survival horror are some of my favorite genres at the moment!

AaronMk

I try to be omnivorous in my genre. Though I've drifted to PC being my platform of choice. But I guess to solve the genre question I've been putting more hours into action-based shooters, like Bioshock and Team Fortress 2.

Behind that you got Grand Strategy, mostly Paradox brand titles. Or more specifically the politicide and infidelity map-painter known as Crusader Kings 2.

I also keep kicking myself over not playing more Arma 3.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Go Up