Ponyville Houses!

Started by Brick Stonewood, 2012 Nov 06, 00:07:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Fruitcakethepony~ on 2012 Nov 28, 02:19:33
Do you know when this game will come out it look's so fun :)

to quote Swebow "The game will be done, when it gets done"
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lousiem on 2012 Dec 06, 14:56:30
EPIC! now can i download the game?  :D

No. the game isn't finished yet. It's nowhere near finished.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Weatherboy1

December Showcase anypony?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2012 Dec 06, 15:18:27
December Showcase anypony?

Well, it's only December 6th. ovO

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Cobalt ZERO

pony....houses!!!!!!!!  O:  :3
SPEAKETH WITH THE ROYAL CAPSLOCK!

iMuffin

Is it going to be available to go INSIDE of the houses? Like automatic door opening and then ya can do like it would be your own house but it isn't?  :o and will be there Derpy eyes and eye slashes?  :P?        :s also would be there more color mane's and new mane's and  o.O 's mane? *rainbow colored* if yes then i would

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*> O:

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: iMuffin on 2012 Dec 07, 09:49:10
Is it going to be available to go INSIDE of the houses? Like automatic door opening and then ya can do like it would be your own house but it isn't?  :o and will be there Derpy eyes and eye slashes?  :P?        :s also would be there more color mane's and new mane's and  o.O 's mane? *rainbow colored* if yes then i would

If there was it would probably not be rainbow, it would be like my avatar's mane. It's RD style, but not rainbow.
I'm back

McSleuthburger

as of right now there will not be individual player houses, and yes there will be more mane options though I cant say much about it
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Blizzard Wing

where is the december showcase? :(

I'd love to read another one ^-^

Flutashy

Cool, I can not wait to launch this game! :D

Thetracker3

Spoiler: show
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Dec 07, 10:23:32

as of right now there will not be individual player houses, and yes there will be more mane options though I cant say much about it

Nopony can say anything about anything! I just want to know stuff before its released... is that so much to ask?! DD: Now that I think about it... it might just be, but I wouldn't know because nopony can say anything about anything!
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

Tiger

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Dec 21, 16:09:58
Spoiler: show
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Dec 07, 10:23:32

Nopony can say anything about anything! I just want to know stuff before its released... is that so much to ask?! DD: Now that I think about it... it might just be, but I wouldn't know because nopony can say anything about anything!

One word:

Patience.

ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

MintyMilk

So you can own houses?

SweBow

Quote from: MintyMilk on 2012 Dec 23, 11:18:27
So you can own houses?

Nay. It's a feature we don't know if we will ever implement.

Lousiem

I like cake, soda water, ice cream, candy, fantasy, dreams, fly, wolves, dragons, the game. :3
My pony characters codes:
Lousiem (LoE pony Creator): J/7nTAPsBCTI/MeTAAAAMEAEgCEAAEA7U8UfzczMH1M6lIQQTIoqAA==
Lousiem (Pony creator version3 by General Zoi on DeviantART): hW40N2k108K2m0e0K+TW2km1A340040m

Go Up