Ponyville Houses!

Started by Brick Stonewood, 2012 Nov 06, 00:07:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

playpony21

wow that was real cool i cant wait for all the other showcases :D

applesing

Ah yes, the 3D models are great! The concept artwork seems good aswell! Keep on going ;)
They are eating her, and then they are going to eat me! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

sashiku

I think they look absolutely beautiful.  :D
Art is my passion, Life is my inspiration.~

NightlyMoon

YUSSSSSS YUSSSSS! ....... YUSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! MMMMFFFF MFFFFFF CUPCAKES MMMMMFFMMMFFFFF (Crashes into house)  X3 ooops..... (slowly flies away)
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

NightlyMoon

o.O o.O o.O Why are the downloads up???? O: O: O: o.O o.O o.O :I :I :I :s :s :s :s I Don't see a massage saying TEH BETAH IS OUT EVERYPONY! Is it a glitch!? TELL ME WHATS GOING ON BEFORE I DOWNLOAD IT ON MEH PUTER!!!!!!

Xeno Aura

There is no download link. If you've seen one, it's either fake or won't work anymore. Possibly containing a virus.

McSleuthburger

Yes what Xeno said, there is no download link
We are not in beta yet, we are still in pre-alpha
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Lord of Madness

*is back to look at them in greater detail!*

NightlyMoon

THANK YOU! I was sooo confused!  X3 sorry for disturbing you! X3

NightlyMoon

By the way...... THOSE MODELS ARE AMAZING! NOPONY I KNOW COULD MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE REAL THING! Your getting closer and closer to finishing! KEEP IT UP! :3

Chishio Kunrin

Please don't double post. X3 That's what the modify button is for.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Minazumi

wow we made these houses a looong time ago, great article :3

Thetracker3

Awesome! Been waiting a while for a showcase to appear. I'm not going to go along with the first few people and say "it was really interesting" because, in my opinion... reading huge amounts of text on a computer screen is not the most interesting thing to do... But I did find the fact that the team takes this tiny portion of a house seen in the show, and turns it into a full house, really cool. That cannot be easy.
   The one thing I found odd, and yet strangely fascinating, was the shapes of the houses. They seem to have these odd designs that would be rather difficult to build, furnish and live in, in the real world. One of the houses I saw in the pictures, had two balconies on the same side of the house, one not five feet diagonal from the other!
   It's fun and it challenges my constant desire to take something normal, make it different, and still have it serve the same purpose. Mostly because it is already different and fun!
   Keep up the great work, keep loving what you do, and remember: believe in the us that believe in the you! The entire LoE team rocks!
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

Blizzard Wing

I'm really enjoying these Showcases.

Reading them helps passing the time till the game comes out  :D

MrTanker

Question: Out of curiosity, like other MMORPGs such as Aion and Mabinogi, do we have the potential of owning such a house for our OCs in the future?

Nice work on the houses by the way. :)

Can't wait to play this!

In the meantime.... *Waits for more episodes of Season 3*

Xeno Aura

2012 Nov 19, 04:32:51 #35 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 19, 07:12:45 by Xeno Aura
There is a topic in the LoE discussion forum for player owned houses. In short, the dev team say it isn't planned.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5131.00

The Wandering Magus

very true.  let's get back to the discusion of the topic of art rather than game implementation, shall we?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

wow this topic has exploded! well it is quite interesting :3

Fruitcakethepony~

Do you know when this game will come out it look's so fun :)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Fruitcakethepony~ on 2012 Nov 28, 02:19:33
Do you know when this game will come out it look's so fun :)

Nobody knows. It'll be quite a while, and even then, the team can't put up a time or date where they think it'll be out because they're doing this in their free-time. Some of 'em have jobs.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up