Medieval Equestria!

Started by Dashieisbestpony, 2014 Aug 22, 19:21:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dashieisbestpony

Medieval Equestria is An open world immersive equine adventure. In development by RaynaronGames on the next-gen Unreal Engine 4 platform. Inspired in part by RPGs such as Dragon's Dogma and Skyrim. 
With an Idyllic and magical atmosphere added to the mix.

EQD link: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/07/game-medieval-equestria-project.html?m=1

Post here and tell me what you hope to see and if you will be playing it when it comes out! Because I know I will!
Oof it's been too long

-ReiMar-

Looks amazing I must say)
:]

AaronMk

Still waiting on my AoE2 pony faction mod.

You horse <huggers> have done greater. I want appropriate sprites for that game! And relevant tech tree!

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Dashieisbestpony

Oof it's been too long

Pipkin

They did a panel at BronyCon, looks very promising so far

....And the lead designer for that project totally isn't a good friend of mine who I talk to on a daily basis and therefore doesn't bias my opinion nope :ajshifty:

Nuserame

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Aug 27, 16:38:20
....And the lead designer for that project totally isn't a good friend of mine who I talk to on a daily basis and therefore doesn't bias my opinion nope :ajshifty:

... sounds entirely convincing! Be sure to tell your totally not friend that we wish him best of luck  :D

Because I sure would like to see this finished.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Dashieisbestpony

2014 Aug 27, 18:41:45 #6 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 29, 18:07:18 by Dashieisbestpony
As do I. It looks really good! I want to play.

Post Merge

Bump
Oof it's been too long

Dashieisbestpony

Oof it's been too long

AaronMk

2014 Aug 31, 12:53:37 #8 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 31, 12:58:52 by AaronMk
If ya'll ain't makin' me a AoE2 pony faction mod then you're still not doing anything right.

Spoiler: show

Or at the least: Banished

I'm already in some part in the CK2 modding team. So I know that's coming. So I'm not pressing it.

Spoiler: show

But AoE2 pls. No over ambition. Thank you.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Go Up