Corrupt a wish (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:00:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeviathanTS

2016 Aug 01, 06:50:23 #1040 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 01, 06:55:35 by LeviathanTS
Granted, you knew about it all along, but didn't pay much attention to it :P
(I'll check that project when I can, but I'm on my tablet right now xD)

I wish the all-powerful potato could teach me how to potate ovO
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Super sayian pony

Granted the all powerful potato makes u a derp forever, also u think ur a potato derp

I wish for the wish of wishing

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

(Do it at your own risk Levi xD)

Granted, but first, you must wish for the well-wishes of a race of ponies called the wish-wish. However, the wish-wish do not like it when ponies wish for the wish of wishing.

I'd like to understand what I just said.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

moonbeam16

(That... was a Scratch project.)
Granted by the all-powerful potato.  You understand it and everything else perfectly, but only if it is translated into Bangla (or Bengali, if you're not from the area).

I wish I knew Bangla better.

Day_Dream

Granted! You know know everything about a woman whom happens to be named Bangla. *waves mystical wand*

I wish I could stop procrastinating.

FeverishPegasus

Granted, but now you don't know what to do when you're not working.

I wish I was more self-motivated.

LeviathanTS

Granted, you become a little too motivated though, and don't stop working even when you are tired and want to rest

I wish pones would accept my newfound starchy characteristics ovO
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Day_Dream

Granted! Everypony now adores you, but they keep calling you senpai and threaten anyone who gets close to you.

I wish I had better communication skills.

moonbeam16

Granted by the all-powerful potato.  You, Day_Dream, are now a phone.  Nos a sleek cellphone or anything, you're a super bulky landline that needs a cord.  Upside, you can communicate with anyone who has a phone.

I wish for more dice.

Nightshade Star

Granted, you get dice that doesn't have any numbers.
I wish to be rich.

moonbeam16

Granted by the all-powerful potato.  You have extreme wealth... for five seconds.

I wish Nightshade Star was rich.

Spacecase101

Granted! Of course now that your suddenly well off theirs a little thing called taxes to have to pay. ovO State tax, Income tax, Horse tax, sales tax, house tax, car tax, gomment tax, food tax, pony tax. mlp tax, death tax, life tax, family tax, marrage tax, single tax, kid tax, parent tax, school tax, tax tax. pluse anyother tax we cant think of at the moment. 7ou have now a whole $1.87. (Can I borrow some money their big spender.)

I wish I was a squid. (Hush I'm running out of ideas) :P

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

FeverishPegasus

Granted, but the sea is teeming with predators!

I wish I could be rich, after taxes.

Nightshade Star

Granted. You are now rich for a minute.

I wish I was literally Twilight Nyx from Unison League.
Spoiler: Twilight Nyx • show

:P

Day_Dream

Granted! Unfortunately the real Twilight Nix is killed off in a tragic fashion, and those whom knew her consider you an imposter!  :'(

I wish I was more athletic.

FeverishPegasus

Granted, you are fantastic at Race Walking. It's just hard to get others to take you seriously.

I wish I were better at solving problems.

Nightshade Star

2016 Aug 04, 10:46:21 #1056 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 04, 10:50:53 by Nightshade Star
Quote from: Day_Dream on 2016 Aug 03, 20:10:26
Granted! Unfortunately the real Twilight Nix is killed off in a tragic fashion, and those whom knew her consider you an imposter!  :'(

Umm monsters can come back to the world anytime they want, and SHE'S a monster, and Twilight Nyx is actually a species of monster. :P

FeverishPegasus: Granted, but you keep misreading the problems from now on.

I wish for a Crystal wand.

FeverishPegasus

Granted. I know just how to do that with my new problem solving skills. You wanted me to make a 'mithril' wand right?

I wish I were good at video games.

OldenEmpire

Granted, you are good at videos of games. Now you can showcase your lack of skills to the world!

I wish that Faust was working on MLP again
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

FeverishPegasus

Granted, but it's only her. With only one person, it takes about one year for each episode.

I wish life was easy to understand.

Go Up