Discord
2 (40%)
Flurry Heart/Satan
0 (0%)
Luna/Our Leader
2 (40%)
Celestia/The Sun-loving Tyrant
0 (0%)
Princess lovey-dovey-what's-her-name (Cadence)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: 2017 Sep 21, 19:32:47

Go Down

toriHart

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Quote from: nightrainbowyt on 2017 Sep 18, 22:26:36Name: Spear Head

Level at time of application: 50

Race: Earth Pony

DoB: 08/29/92

Levels in given skills

Combat: 50

Animal: 14

Why should the Timberwolf Infantry enlist you?
I'm tough, loyal and ready to charge into any situation without hesitation. I'm also on almost every day.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony from in-game.

X- Spear Head

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

toriHart

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 19, 11:51:29Pfff, I don't remember that at all XD
I really hope you're joking, cos its too early for me to catch sarcasm  :P  lol   <3  :ellowee:  <3
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Sep 19, 11:53:08I really hope you're joking, cos its too early for me to catch sarcasm  :P  lol   <3  :ellowee:  <3

I'm not joking, I really don't remember Discord doing that, but then again it's been awhile since I actually watched any mlp episodes, so it's probably something I haven't seen yet, cause that seems pretty unforgettable lol

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

toriHart

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 19, 11:58:13I'm not joking, I really don't remember Discord doing that, but then again it's been awhile since I actually watched any mlp episodes, so it's probably something I haven't seen yet, cause that seems pretty unforgettable lol
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

Ok yea, it was from an episode I didn't watch, I stopped watching mlp after Twilight became alicorn.

toriHart

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 19, 12:02:03Ok yea, it was from an episode I didn't watch, I stopped watching mlp after Twilight became alicorn.
You've been missing a lot of great stuff. I recommend getting back into it. There's some major reveals, and even a badass villian from the first generation!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Sep 19, 12:03:52You've been missing a lot of great stuff. I recommend getting back into it. There's some major reveals, and even a badass villian from the first generation!

Hm alright, I'll probably binge-watch it the whole series again while grinding tonight ^-^ I spend waaay too much time in the evershade, I need colorful ponies in my life again :3

toriHart

YAAY FOR TECH
Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 19, 12:05:47Hm alright, I'll probably binge-watch it the whole series again while grinding tonight ^-^ I spend waaay too much time in the evershade, I need colorful ponies in my life again :3
YAY FOR TECHNOCOLORED PONIES THAT GO ON EPIC ADVENTURES AND SOLVE FRIENDSHIP PROBLEMS AND SHIIIIH
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

I'm in-game on Amareicas! come add me if wanna!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sky Arrow

I just viewed the wiki. Nice job making it!  :nod:
~insert clever signature here~

toriHart

Quote from: Sky Arrow on 2017 Sep 19, 17:41:25I just viewed the wiki. Nice job making it!  :nod:
Thx! I worked hard on it
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sky Arrow

I do have a color scheme suggestion though,

X3
I was bored, so i decided to play around with DevTools for a bit using
these colors:
#679bef
#0c2754

toriHart

If you want to, go ahead and add those in! I'm not too great with source, and would love the help!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sky Arrow

toriHart

Looks great! If you have anymore ideas, feel free to dm me about them!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Name: Sunny Skies

Level at time of application: 50

Race: Pegasus

DoB: 22/11/95

Levels in given skills:

Combat: 50

Flying: 20

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you?

I started playing LoE since the last OSW back in July 2016, I´m on everyday and I would support my team in everything they need ^^

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)

X- Sunny Skies

toriHart

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Thanks! :) I´m happy to join this herd :)

Go Up