EXP BUG still existing

Started by Mistral Dreamer, 2017 Sep 13, 15:33:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mistral Dreamer

after the last dispatcher shutdown i gained some EXP back from the negative EXP state but my skills Combat and Partying are still under 0. In Partying i have -6272 EXP and in Combat i still have -40227 EXP. in those -40227 EXP i was gaining EXP before that i had -64000 EXP. DD: I hope you can fix that that i can level up again.

Night Striker

Quote from: Mistral Dreamer on 2017 Sep 13, 15:33:20after the last dispatcher shutdown i gained some EXP back from the negative EXP state but my skills Combat and Partying are still under 0. In Partying i have -6272 EXP and in Combat i still have -40227 EXP. in those -40227 EXP i was gaining EXP before that i had -64000 EXP. DD: I hope you can fix that that i can level up again.

It is getting fixed, you just have to be patient. Most of my skills have been fixed, combat, partying and magic(on my Unicorn) is still bugged for me. You just have to give the devs some more time to fix this issue, after all you can't always get everything done overnight :P

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Ancient Brony

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 13, 16:49:12It is getting fixed, you just have to be patient. Most of my skills have been fixed, combat, partying and magic(on my Unicorn) is still bugged for me. You just have to give the devs some more time to fix this issue, after all you can't always get everything done overnight :P

LOL, so says the pony who leveled up three characters to 50 in the first few days of the game going live.  lol

On a more serious note, where are you seeing the information on what is and is not being fixed? Is there an "updates" or "current status" post that I haven't seen? That would be a great resource and may cut down on the number of duplicate questions.

Thanks!

Night Striker

2017 Sep 13, 17:04:20 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 17:19:50 by Night Striker Reason: Added more stuff
Quote from: Ancient Brony on 2017 Sep 13, 16:58:12LOL, so says the pony who leveled up three characters to 50 in the first few days of the game going live.  lol

On a more serious note, where are you seeing the information on what is and is not being fixed? Is there an "updates" or "current status" post that I haven't seen? That would be a great resource and may cut down on the number of duplicate questions.

Thanks!

There's no real update post, but do you see how I only mentioned my unicorn? The only skill that was bugged on my pegasus and earth pony is the combat lvl, but my unicorn somehow still has the medical and magic xp bug despite all three ponies sharing the medical skill. If anything this is just an educated guess since ALL my skills yesterday on all three ponies were in negative xp, but now only combat lvl is a universal bug for me, and my unicorn is affected the most out of this, so I'm sure the devs are working on the problem if my most of my xp has already been fixed.

I also hate to burst your bubble, but I doubt that most people reporting would actually read the post about the devs fixing the issue. After all the devs posted a topic on how to correctly report the bugs , but everyone still reports bugs on the forums

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Ancient Brony

2017 Sep 13, 19:28:17 #4 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 20:59:43 by Ancient Brony
Not bursting my bubble at all - your "it is getting fixed" response just sounded very definitive and I was curious if I was missing something official.

With regards to the "proper" bug reporting process, I've seen the post, but it would be great if there was some kind of consolidated update or feedback on what has been reported or what the dev team is currently working on. As it is now, you are essentially submitting bugs into a vacuum with no open forum feedback.

Of course people are reporting/discussing bugs and gameplay issues on the forum - it's a discussion forum with topics directly related to the gameplay experience. With LoE being newly launched and very little update feedback from the dev team, people are curious as to whether a particular bug/frustration is unique to them or a more universal issue.

Some of this stuff isn't an obvious "glitch" like a floating bunny, but could be either an intentional part of the game mechanics or some feature that simply hasn't been rolled out yet. It would be nice to know which is which to avoid player frustration and streamline the bug report process.

Even a basic list of known outstanding issues with status would be helpful - for example:

Floating Bunnies near the sparring field in Midway Village------BUG------Known Issue------Working On It (Secondary)

Underground Dragon near the Cloudopolis teleport gate------BUG------Known Issue------Working On It (Secondary)

Pegasus Flying Talent------Feature not yet active------Known Issue------Working On It (Primary)

Negative EXP for Combat------BUG------Known Issue------Priority------Working On It (Primary)

It doesn't have to be in that format or even use those terms, it's just a quick example. I'm sure that they are swamped and it's important for them to not waste a lot of time that could be better spent fixing stuff, but even a little communication would go a long way.

I guess I have more faith in people - while I'm sure that some folks would ignore an "Bug/Feature Update" post, I'm also sure that a lot of people would read it. Bold it, sticky it at the top, and date it - if you build it, they will come. If nothing else, it would be something that people could be referred to when they post a question on something that has already been reported.

All that being said - the team is doing a great job getting this far. Thanks for the great experience, everypony!

Thanks for taking the time to respond and see you in Equestria!

Flutt3rDash

Yep just wanted to say I still have the bug right now! :(

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up