Quest glitches?

Started by DuskBulwark, 2017 Sep 12, 19:17:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DuskBulwark

Since the open launch I have been without a doubt addicted to LoE,exploring doing quests and laughing as random earth pony guard npc forget they are not Pegasus as the glide to a near by hill but I have found myself with a glitches quest or two preventing me from completing them.
I say glitched and not broken because I know people have completed them. One such quest in my case is
Removing Cookies and Browsing Data (trying to get the headphones) but I get to a certain point where the journal tells me to speak to flan about my findings. Sadly when I tell her I'm still looking into said quest she says some generic response not involving the task.
Another quest where the journal tells me to speak to starburst nova outside of the school but she too seems to not want me to complete the quest.

Any one else having this issue?

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up