Quest script Error: The Great Book Trade

Started by Mistral Dreamer, 2017 Sep 12, 07:52:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mistral Dreamer

2017 Sep 12, 07:52:27 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 12, 07:57:22 by Mistral Dreamer Reason: Inserting image
After i started the Quest i spoke with Magnetic Drift. After i finished talking with her i got a script error:

/srv/LoERoom/Scenes/CK/TheGreatBookTrade.pscript:

InvalidStatement. Line 246

params:

System.Collections.Generic.List'1[System.String]

Because of the script error it is impossible to continue that Quest.

Sincerly yours.

Mistral Dreamer

Necrodistic

Scootashy

this happened to me aswell with all but the last one with the pony couple after picking I have a book for trade it just ends and trying again repeats with them and just ends they don't say nothing after picking that. most likely broken code or caused from all these auto server resets which seems to cause even more problems to come up

Mistral Dreamer

Quote from: Scootashy on 2017 Sep 12, 17:29:04this happened to me aswell with all but the last one with the pony couple after picking I have a book for trade it just ends and trying again repeats with them and just ends they don't say nothing after picking that. most likely broken code or caused from all these auto server resets which seems to cause even more problems to come up

Yeah, at the moment there is that big issue with the Level system. I wanted to get to level 50 but actually i am regarding to the current EXP at level -200

i hope they fix it because i don't want to level up and get no level -_-

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up