Trouble Logging In

Started by Wolly808, 2017 Sep 10, 11:14:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wolly808

Whenever I try to log in, it says ''Error: Username or password may be incorrect.''
I'm typing EXACTLY what I did when I signed up, I've even tried changing my password. No matter how I type it, it never lets me log in.

Someblackmage

I have the same problem too! I wish I knew how to fix it.

Dark Beats/Neo

hope they FIX EVERYTHING¨!

Wulfie

I had this issue, but upon trying it again. I am able to login to the site and the game when i wasn't able ot before.
The only issue is that there's a max player count in both servers.

Is it resolved for anyone else with being able to log in?

Dark_Twilight

Mythicalvictini

Mine Just always says "Max Player count"

stormchaser1991

i am having the max player count also  >.<  i hope they fix it i used to be in the beta of this

dawnbreak13181

I didn't have your problem, but whenever I tried going on servers, it said,
failed to connect

maximumserver count reached, when the other server had twice as many users on!

Dark_Twilight

^^Ping numer does not have anything to do with how many people are on.  How people come up whith those things? Youre 3rd person today i see assuming ping no is player count.

terrycloth

2017 Sep 12, 00:24:36 #9 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 12, 00:29:54 by terrycloth
I'm having the same problem. Had to reset my password, and afterwards typing the same thing won't get me into the game. I tried both the username and e-mail as the login name.

...okay, trying over and over eventually worked, but then I got kicked during character creation and now no login server is available. Guess I should wait for things to quiet down.

Swift McCyldes

so I typed the wrong username in the register thing and I changed it here does that change it in game?

btw I'm having the same problem on mac.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up