HELP!

Started by DerpyLove1234, 2017 Sep 10, 08:11:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerpyLove1234

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344912927884705794/356411177867411456/unknown.png

I have accidentally changed my LoE resolution and I can't change it back, I have tried changing my screen resolution, and I have looked for a file to manually change the resolution but I was unable to find one. If anyone knows a way to resolve this, your help would be greatly appreciated!

Amethysta Starfall

From that front menu, ALT+S will open the settings window.

Unfortunately I cannot tell if you will be able to click on the Video button as ALT+ and TAB don't appear to work on this screen.

Suggestion to Developers: All buttons require an ALT+ alternative or at least integrate a scroll bar into the window.

DerpyLove1234

Sorry but that didn't work, thanks for the speedy reply though. :D
Let's just hope that the devs add a way to change it soon!

Amethysta Starfall

My only other suggestion would be to do a re-install, which should reset back to the default resolution.

Titanmark01

It happen to me too :(, is not a file we can delete to get the default settings again?

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up