Audio issue

Started by Calena, 2017 Sep 10, 03:29:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Calena

2017 Sep 10, 03:29:49 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 10, 16:36:56 by Calena
Hello!
I don't know why this happened, but the game music had some crazy noise each second playing. And when disconnected from server or changing areas (e.g. Train Station from Cantermore to Ponydale) the noise suddenly got 100% loud and no music at all.

#EDIT: A friend of mine said it was because the servers were full. I don't know.
#EDIT2: Now it stopped for some reason. I don't know why, but it wasn't any problems with my audio drivers or headphone, (I was testing here to be sure if it was the game or something else)
#EDIT3: This is only happening on Cantermore area, idk why that.
Babidibupi!<br />HUZZAH!<br />BIII-ZAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!

PadS

I get a lolud noise when switching areas. this happens not all the time and i thought it was gone but it just came back so ur not the only one

lariensnowpaw

I get a loud static noise too when the game kicks me out for lost connection. It scares me everytime.

Ancient Brony

Same here - very loud "white noise" during location transitions or when I lose connection/game crashes.

Keydip

Confirming the loud, piercing noises for loading screens in Cantermore area. Don't know if it exists elswhere.

BrunetteTapioca

I have the same exact problem here. Maybe it's a bug?  o_O

TecFox

2017 Sep 12, 12:32:15 #6 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 12, 12:40:07 by TecFox
As far as I can tell, The "noise" when switching areas appears to be the sound of all the rivers and maybe other water sources located in the area you're in combined. It's very annoying even when playing with low volume.
What if I told you that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life by reading this line?
Also, here is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLykq9VgsRc-8jznL0UswA

RarityAdvocate

Yes it certainly seems to be a water based noise during loading screens.  The workaround that I use is leaving the game at max volume, and turning everything down in the windows mixer.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up