Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Started by Book Smarts, 2013 Apr 26, 12:32:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

The Off-Topic forum has been really quiet lately, so a random question popped in my head...
Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Keep the arguments sound and peaceful please, people will always have a different opinion.

Personally, I enjoy my Coca-Cola, it has a sharper and sweet taste; compared to the smooth sweet taste of a Pepsi. The Vanilla Coke brand isn't that bad either.

Itty Bit

Vanilla Coca-Cola is pretty good... But I also love the smooth Pepsi taste, too.
But if I had to choose one, I would probably choose Coca-Cola.

Rissian

It be coke for me I like vanilla and cherry coke, and sometimes normal. Pepsi causes me stomach problems.   :c

ShadowHeart

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Laebenal

They taste completely different but I don't bother to choose. Which one is easier to get or is nearer I take it.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Chishio Kunrin

I prefer Coke. At family gatherings at my nanna and papa's house, I end up having to drink Pepsi, so I tolerate it, but I don't like it as much as Coke. Coke is the kind of soda I can drink every day, sometimes switching it up with Cherry Coke. I like Dr. Pepper too, but for some reason, it doesn't seem to me like the kind of soda I could drink every day.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

1)YOU HAVE VANILLA COKE IN THE STATES!?!  My sister will HATE that, we haven't seen it in years here

2)I prefer coke, if not because of my dad being addicted to it, because it would be more awkward inviting friends over for rum and Pepsi....

Book Smarts

2013 Apr 26, 17:49:51 #8 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 26, 18:21:19 by Book Smarts
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 26, 17:42:59
1)YOU HAVE VANILLA COKE IN THE STATES!?!  My sister will HATE that, we haven't seen it in years here

2)I prefer coke, if not because of my dad being addicted to it, because it would be more awkward inviting friends over for rum and Pepsi....

Yeah, it was discontinued, only to return a year or two later in the United States.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Apr 26, 17:49:51
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 26, 17:42:59

Yeah, it was discontinued, only to return a year or two later in the United States.

Coke with Lime, however... has been reduced to its only availability being Diet Coke with Lime. :'( And even then, I don't think I've seen any of that lately.
I think if they had put more lime flavoring in the Coke with Lime, it would've gotten more sales and I would've liked it even more.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

byndbored

Either one is fine by me.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Sea Foam

2013 Apr 27, 01:37:36 #11 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 27, 01:39:10 by Sea Foam
     I am shocked! Nay, disgusted! NAY^2, repulsed by the slander that dares force its way into my thoughts! Oh woe is the day, woe is the poor and innocent mind that knows not of the effervescent splendor that is the objectively dominate choice!
     Pepsi, my poor, lost souls! Pepsi!
     Such deceit. Such subterfuge! Such... I can not stomach to continue my Google search for synonyms any longer!
     Argh! The praise of this subordinate drink dost set my eyes aflame! My tears wreak the anguish of the supercilious school girl whose minions betray her after the forthcoming of a 'totally hot guy.'
     To hear such a subjacent drink praised over the sweet, blissful nectar that is Pepsi™ is too much, too laborious for my Pepsi™ stained heart to endure!
     Alas... The Great Reckoning is upon us. See how you can tell how super serious I am from the capitalization! It is no laughing matter! We are all doomed.
     The Lords of the Fizz do not toy.
     We are surely doomed.
So
   Super
         Serious.                                                                                                                                                                                                             That was stupid.                                         

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Little Judas

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Apr 27, 01:37:36
     I am shocked! Nay, disgusted! NAY^2, repulsed by the slander that dares force its way into my thoughts! Oh woe is the day, woe is the poor and innocent mind that knows not of the effervescent splendor that is the objectively dominate choice!
     Such deceit. Such subterfuge! Such... I can not stomach to continue my Google search for synonyms any longer!
     Argh! The praise of this subordinate drink dost set my eyes aflame! My tears wreak the anguish of the supercilious school girl whose minions betray her after the forthcoming of a 'totally hot guy.'
     To hear such a subjacent drink praised over the sweet, blissful nectar that is Pepsi™ is too much, too laborious for my Pepsi™ stained heart to endure!
     Alas... The Great Reckoning is upon us. See how you can tell how super serious I am from the capitalization! It is no laughing matter! We are all doomed.
     We are surely doomed.
So
   Super
         Serious.                                                                                                                                                                                                             That was stupid.                                         

That was beautiful, the poetry, the passion that crosses every border into the depths of a love so pure...
So what do you prefer because I could understand a word of it.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Book Smarts

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Apr 27, 01:37:36
     We are surely doomed.
So
   Super

That was incredible  O:

Nala Valor

I don't like either of them. I'm just gonna stick with my Kool-aid!  ovO

McSleuthburger

Mr. Pibb is what all the kool kidz drink
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Pipkin

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Apr 27, 12:50:36
Mr. Pibb is what all the kool kidz drink

Wow, I seriously didn't even know that was a real brand....I though American Dad made that one up.....

Johannes

ComputerDeathglare

Bawls Guarana, you can sleep when you're dead.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

HerpyDooves

I prefer pepsi. I've never had coke, so, can't really come to that conclusion.

Go Up