Funny Video Thread

Started by Book Smarts, 2012 Jun 27, 21:36:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner-Boy

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 17:07:37
I wish soooo much that I could post PewDiePie's latest funny montage, but he cusses too much and quite a few of the clips are from scary games.

Also, you know that PewDiePie is truly and thoroughly terrified when he starts screaming in Swedish.
You know he's truly and thoroughly startled when he jumps so badly that he knocks everything over or even falls over in his chair. lol

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Vinyl light

Anibell April Dash

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 17:20:05
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 17:07:37
I wish soooo much that I could post PewDiePie's latest funny montage, but he cusses too much and quite a few of the clips are from scary games.

Also, you know that PewDiePie is truly and thoroughly terrified when he starts screaming in Swedish.
You know he's truly and thoroughly startled when he jumps so badly that he knocks everything over or even falls over in his chair. lol
PDP makes me laugh when he falls down and knocks over the camera.

Book Smarts

hyper drive [HD]

Frostberry

Bet you cant post a video better than this one  lol

Lusterless Nova

Little Judas

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Book Smarts

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Feb 26, 09:59:42
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

lol

Surprised this thread is still alive  :D

Chishio Kunrin

So, you guys know that goat meme going around videos? Where they cut away from a song to a goat screaming? A couple of people made human versions using Inthelittlewood and Simon Lane from the Yogscast. ovO

I like the Inthelittlewood version better, and I really like the Minecraft parts in the Simon version. lol

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Bravo 658

Go Up