Well, this looks familear

Started by Monicrom, 2012 Jun 06, 21:52:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Monicrom

WARNING: I do NOT intend to offend anypony with this post. Namly the mods.

I put that warning ther because this is the same forum format as Equestria Online (Another pony MMO SweBow worked on)was before the project was abandoned, and I know ex-projects can be a touchy subject. Anyway, HI, my name is Monicrom and I belive that I will really enjoy being part of this community. Here's hoping for the best of all of us!  :D

Tiger

That's because most, if not all, of the mods working on EO moved here, to LOE.
Welcome back, Monicrom.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rad Thunder

sonyablademaster

Xeno Aura

The project wasn't really abandoned, the dev team split up and by the looks one side abandoned it, and this side carried on using the source and changed its name to LoE.

And welcome. :)

Lord of Madness

Greetings again... my hopefully dear friend... i hope you a simply wonderful time... and take note i have a bag full table eating rice... wait... this is not the right bag...  :I

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Monicrom on 2012 Jun 06, 21:52:19
WARNING: I do NOT intend to offend anypony with this post. Namly the mods.

I put that warning ther because this is the same forum format as Equestria Online (Another pony MMO SweBow worked on)was before the project was abandoned, and I know ex-projects can be a touchy subject. Anyway, HI, my name is Monicrom and I belive that I will really enjoy being part of this community. Here's hoping for the best of all of us!  :D
hello and welcome back! Hope you can come around and join our forum roleplays!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Blues-Music

Well after the incident of EO going down most of the team made LoE which is the same game under a different leadership also most of the forum members ,and fans moved to this one myself included.Well anyway welcome to the forums.

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forum!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Vick McBread

*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up