Hi bronies

Started by superpony, 2012 Jun 04, 17:05:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superpony

Hi everyone. Just a dude who is relatively new to the internet here. I swear sometimes it's like living under a rock with how much news passes me by...
Anyway after some surfing around this afternoon I found equestriadaily.com and decided to find out what this whole pony hupla was about. Just watched the first two episodes not even an hour ago. I am going to hate admitting it in real life but I am 100% hooked lol

Night Pony

Also welcome to the forum!I hope you have a fun time here.  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Rad Thunder

You have been assimilated into the herd! Welcome!
Now go watch more episodes with Fluttershy in them!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

Equestrian

Welcome to LoE 0:)
and bronyness :3

Chirp

Welcome to the Herd, and the LoE forums. You'll have a wonderful time, I promise  ^-^

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS from the Lord of Madness!!! i hope you a wonderful time here... with all of us... he.. hehe...

sonyablademaster

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: superpony on 2012 Jun 04, 17:05:36
Hi everyone. Just a dude who is relatively new to the internet here. I swear sometimes it's like living under a rock with how much news passes me by...
Anyway after some surfing around this afternoon I found equestriadaily.com and decided to find out what this whole pony hupla was about. Just watched the first two episodes not even an hour ago. I am going to hate admitting it in real life but I am 100% hooked lol.
welcone to the forums! ^-^  glad you're interested in our little community :D hope you can come by and join our discussions sometime!  Do you like roleplaying by any chance?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

superpony

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 04, 20:56:19
Do you like roleplaying by any chance?

Well I've never actually tried it before. I've spent all my life pretty much reading and focusing on school. Wasn't until some of my friends started nagging me about getting an email that I've ever really been on what I guess you could call the "real internet", the kind of sites that don't help with research of any kind I mean.

Lord of Madness

i just saw your avatar i LOVE IT LOL  :3

superpony

Yeah. Just googled superpony to see if I had mistakenly taken someone else's user name. Found this instead so I'm rolling with it  :D

Lord of Madness

well have a good time on this site

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: superpony on 2012 Jun 04, 21:44:49
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 04, 20:56:19
Do you like roleplaying by any chance?

Well I've never actually tried it before. I've spent all my life pretty much reading and focusing on school. Wasn't until some of my friends started nagging me about getting an email that I've ever really been on what I guess you could call the "real internet", the kind of sites that don't help with research of any kind I mean.
well, if you ever feel like it, you're welcome to join us over on the roleplay board sometime!  Pony Cosmology and P&S Adventures could always use new players ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vick McBread

*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up