Episodes you want in Season 5?

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2014 May 27, 20:09:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Naura

Everypony who wants to see Rainbow Dash sing a solo song, think of one good moment where we could expect her bursting into song, Pinkie does it all time because of Pinkie, Fluttershy sings to her animals, Rarity sings while she create dresses, Applejack when she explains stuff. I got no reason for Twilight, but I can't think of Rainbow Dash randomly starting to sing a solo song, its just not her...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jul 13, 16:16:30
Everypony who wants to see Rainbow Dash sing a solo song, think of one good moment where we could expect her bursting into song, Pinkie does it all time because of Pinkie, Fluttershy sings to her animals, Rarity sings while she create dresses, Applejack when she explains stuff. I got no reason for Twilight, but I can't think of Rainbow Dash randomly starting to sing a solo song, its just not her...

Hmmmmm... What if she sang in an episode where she gets to star in a movie about Daring Do, and she ends up making a bunch of "friends" only to realize they only want to be her "friends" because she's going to be famous and has a lot of perks?

Also, that episode would have them travel to Los Pegasus! Apparently, that's Equestria's Los Angeles, not Las Vegas. It actually kinda makes sense, if you think about it. Angeles means Angels, and pegasi are ponies who have wings.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

flufflepuff_fan8787

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Jun 01, 17:04:17
Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jun 01, 08:15:20
Who are Beliebers? Google translator couldn't answear that  :s

It's a pun on "Believe". Don't get too worked up about it. McCarthy is only the staff's second-tier troll anyhow.
thank u fluffle puff for showing me this i l<3 u im a big fan 

AaronMk

Quote from: flufflepuff_fan8787 on 2014 Jul 16, 04:16:00
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Jun 01, 17:04:17
Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jun 01, 08:15:20
Who are Beliebers? Google translator couldn't answear that  :s

It's a pun on "Believe". Don't get too worked up about it. McCarthy is only the staff's second-tier troll anyhow.
thank u fluffle puff for showing me this i l<3 u im a big fan

I think you have me confused for someone else, bro.

Bro1997

IDK? Would be nice to have a Derpy episode though.  :P

enoot222

2014 Aug 17, 10:02:31 #66 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 17, 11:01:13 by Tekner
I want to see Fluttershy have a younger sister  >.< .
Her sister is rude and hasn't any friend . But she want to make friends .
Then, Twillight and her friends(+Cutie mark crusaders :s ono  0:)) help her to make friends .
(please don't smiley spam)

The_only_one

I want to see something like my profile picture happened.

Bro1997

2014 Aug 18, 23:28:00 #68 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 18, 23:36:22 by Bro1997
Quote from: The_only_one on 2014 Aug 18, 01:07:59

Don't you think that's a little violent for a kid's show? I mean, what's really going on in that profile picture of yours? Looks like some kind of clown in a Stalingrad war scene throwing cream pies! It doesn't even make any sense. This is a show intended for young females too. Keep that in mind. I would understand maybe that fight between the Buffalo tribe and the Appleloosan Ponies when they threw cream pies at each other. Is that what it's about? War isn't fun and games, you know. The Battle of Stalingrad cost millions of lives. Not to mention the casualties from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam. We shouldn't include war in a show like MLP FIM. Especially since Equestria hasn't been in any war since they founded the nation from the unification of the three pony tribes. I wonder what it's first ruler was? Couldn't be Celestia and Luna. Perhaps, Starswirl the Bearded or Fausticorn ruled Equestria first? They could've been the parents of Celestia and Luna, after all.

AaronMk

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 18, 23:28:00
Quote from: The_only_one on 2014 Aug 18, 01:07:59

Don't you think that's a little violent for a kid's show? I mean, what's really going on in that profile picture of yours? Looks like some kind of clown in a Stalingrad war scene throwing cream pies! It doesn't even make any sense. This is a show intended for young females too. Keep that in mind. I would understand maybe that fight between the Buffalo tribe and the Appleloosan Ponies when they threw cream pies at each other. Is that what it's about? War isn't fun and games, you know. The Battle of Stalingrad cost millions of lives. Not to mention the casualties from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam. We shouldn't include war in a show like MLP FIM. Especially since Equestria hasn't been in any war since they founded the nation from the unification of the three pony tribes. I wonder what it's first ruler was? Couldn't be Celestia and Luna. Perhaps, Starswirl the Bearded or Fausticorn ruled Equestria first? They could've been the parents of Celestia and Luna, after all.

> Not into Saving Private Ryan
> Thinking Faust will ever be a canon pony

oy vey.

LostSanity

2014 Aug 27, 17:49:37 #70 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 27, 17:51:25 by LostSanity
I was doing some "random thinking" and came up with something!!  O:

Rainbow Dash gets a letter/some other form of communication from A.K. Yearling/Daring Do. It turns out to be a distress call. She jumps into action to save her hero!! But, does she have what it takes to save her?

I know this seems like a carbon copy of the 'Daring Don't' episode and it just might be. I didn't really think it too far out.  X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Yuriski

Another Trixie episode would be pretty neat. Maybe her and Twilight are forced to work together somehow? I can't remember if a similar lesson has already been shown in an episode before, but it could be "Even though you can't choose who to work with when doing a task, you can still get the job done".

Obviously re-written with the talent of the shows creators, and not those exact words :P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yuriski on 2014 Aug 28, 16:39:50
Another Trixie episode would be pretty neat. Maybe her and Twilight are forced to work together somehow? I can't remember if a similar lesson has already been shown in an episode before, but it could be "Even though you can't choose who to work with when doing a task, you can still get the job done".

Obviously re-written with the talent of the shows creators, and not those exact words :P

It'd be neat if Trixie even has some legitimately good ideas, and at first Twilight, isn't listening to her. Why wouldn't Twilight listen to her? Well... because Twilight knows all about magic and various other things, and Trixie isn't exactly a mage, so much as a magician.

Griffon

I want another Trixie episode too.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Chishio Kunrin

Maybe some of the things they have to do require Trixie's skills. Trixie knows how to be an entertainer. She knows how to make a show out of magic in a way that gets people's attention and enjoyment.

An interesting episode would definitely be one about playing to your strengths, but I think Winter Wrap Up was about that.

MrEmu

I'd like the show to subtly cover some more touchy topics.
The show helped me with a lot of things and I'd like to see what they'd say about some problems I have.

Brawny_Gunner

Two words:
Cangeling return :D  X3

AaronMk

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Sep 01, 03:34:05
The show helped me with a lot of things and I'd like to see what they'd say about some problems I have.

"In Episode 3 Applejack receives news that Big Macintosh has been rewarded acceptance into the Equestrian Guard and is due for basic training and later deployment soon. She is saddened but proud all the same as she and her friends plan to throw a part for their departing soldier stallion."

"In Episode 19 events of episode 3 are re-referenced in the form of a disheartening letter to the Apple family. Big Macintosh was unfortunate in being the subject of severe and unfortunate circumstances that have befallen him, beyond AJ or the Mane 6's abilities to now men. Peter New ascends to based God-hood as Flash Sentry is the one to deliver the news and has to help deal with the Apple Clan's grief."

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Sep 02, 01:45:59

"In Episode 3 Applejack receives news that Big Macintosh has been rewarded acceptance into the Equestrian Guard and is due for basic training and later deployment soon. She is saddened but proud all the same as she and her friends plan to throw a part for their departing soldier stallion."

"In Episode 19 events of episode 3 are re-referenced in the form of a disheartening letter to the Apple family. Big Macintosh was unfortunate in being the subject of severe and unfortunate circumstances that have befallen him, beyond AJ or the Mane 6's abilities to now men. Peter New ascends to based God-hood as Flash Sentry is the one to deliver the news and has to help deal with the Apple Clan's grief."

Wait, what?

AaronMk

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Sep 02, 04:33:38
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Sep 02, 01:45:59

Wait, what?

Yup.

Soon after Celestia will resign and we'll learn more about the circumstances of this happening. Luna will assume the role of Princess in the final scenes of Season 5.

Next Season we will see the rise of The Ministries as lead by the Mane 6 and the unfurling plots and conspiracies associated with a strange yellow-coated coughing unicorn. Stuff will happen that will change the image of the show into harder more touchy areas, culimating in the mass purge of Equestria by Zebra balefire.

Our final scene is treated to AJ - with unborn foal - slipping into a shelter with the rest of Ponyville under her former farm as Green fire rises from the horizon and Canterlot is choked in a noxious pink smoke. And her Husbando will be forever late.

Go Up