Hello ponies!

Started by Special Week, 2018 May 28, 18:24:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Special Week

My name is Special Week. I've just started playing this game, but I very like the idea of it. I'm currently studying logistics at military university in Poland. I like running, horse riding, book reading, eating pizza and watching weird videos on youtube. I started watching ponies at the beginning of 2011, but stopped in the middle of season 4, cause of lack of free time  :c  I hope we all become good friends, have a nice day!

Pumpkin Glow

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay and make a lot of new friends.  ^-^

GaryHappyPony

Hi pony, I hope you like playing for ponies, because this game is equipped with friendship magic. But remember one main thing. Try not to die often in Evershade. You will understand when pass this
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Night Striker

Welcome to LoE! Hope to see you in-game!

And if you feel like joining a herd (guild), you can join the one I'm in! All you have to do is make an application here!

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Crystal Harmony

Quote from: Special Week on 2018 May 28, 18:24:26My name is Special Week. I've just started playing this game, but I very like the idea of it. I'm currently studying logistics at military university in Poland. I like running, horse riding, book reading, eating pizza and watching weird videos on youtube. I started watching ponies at the beginning of 2011, but stopped in the middle of season 4, cause of lack of free time  :c  I hope we all become good friends, have a nice day!

Go Up