Horse Game Demo

Started by Rainbow Twist, 2015 Feb 21, 01:14:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rainbow Twist

It's been out for ages.. but alas among the server downtimes... anyone feel the wish to give it a whirl.. feel free to find it here

http://equidev.net/

spiritwolf98

2015 Mar 17, 17:56:50 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 17, 20:36:37 by LaptopBrony
I played it, it sucks DO NOT PLAY!!! LEGENDS OF EQUESTRIA IS MUCH MORE FUN AND BETTER!  >:O

~Please don't spam emotes
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Rissian

I've played it quite a bit, It's a pretty fun action adventure game that allows you to mix and match your own spells kinda like alchemy which can create pretty awesome effects. I also like how even though it's a demo the world is rather big for the first map and even has a few unique monsters as well.

It kinda reminds me of Jak and Daxter gameplay wise. Hopefully they'll finish it I think it's also going to have a story if I'm correct.

spiritwolf98

Well I have this and its kinda good..  >:/ not really. Legends of Equestria is much better.  ^-^ but then I wish you could change the race and the character. She's ugly!  :l And I want Multiplayer. I would suggest this but its just to rough. Legends of Equestria is more smoother.
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

FruffyWuffy

It's not too bad. I actually quite enjoy it and it's a good way to kill time, especially while waiting for the next open server weekend.

Go Up