Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Nov 02, 06:00:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Johannes

A few from here.
PewDiePie
Angus McLeod
Spoiler: If you don't know who he is, here's few pictures he has made: • show

And of course the Simple versions of WW1, WW2 and Cold War.
I'm not gonna put them here.

And that's pretty much it.

Ryo_D_Disk

Well its been said already but ill state it again, anypony from this forums seriouly i love all of ya

but on to some other names

Dan Green
LK
Doug walker
and Video games awsome

just to name a few

Lord of Madness

Im back again to say... everyone I know on Tumblr and other things.

lurk852

If anyone, Nobuo Uematsu, main composer for the Final Fantasy series. Some of my sister's friends met him once at some musical event - neither spoke the other's language, but they knew enough to sing drinking songs together. From what I've heard, he is not only a great composer but a really chillaxified dude in general.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Nov 03, 22:12:06 #24 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 03, 22:15:02 by Chishio Kunrin
My friend has met and talked to Vic Mignogna. He has done voice acting for MANY MANY MANY anime. He really gets around. He's most well-known for being the voice of Edward Elric from both Full Metal Alchemist anime series.

Seriously, she has talked to him at least twice. She met him at an anime convention and had a whole conversation with him. Then, another year, at the same convention, she got on an elevator at the hotel, then he got on the elevator, looked over at her, smiled, and said hey. I was like "YOU LUCKY AJORWORJWEORJWE" I'm not that crazy about voice actors, but it still would've been cool to meet him.

Oh, and someone here on the forum said that they sat by the VA for Spike at that one brony con while playing LoE. I've heard that Spike's VA is the one who was the voice of Near in the anime Death Note. Lucky little nugget.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Tiger

Some people on the forums, maybe Chuggaaconroy! ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

Go Up