House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-Well... been like 2 weeks? So... should we continue?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(Roll Call, seems to not be many people left. 

@Peace Keeper
@_BlazingInfinity
@ScarletInk
@Misty Fly
@Thunder Spin

Anyone still want to do the RP?)

Peace Keeper

*-I'm still in it x3 .  Sowies for my silence. I guess we shall continue Blazing. I'll start it off

-----------------

Ey Blue. How much time till you have to go to work?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

(I'm still here lol)

"Only a few minutes!" Blue yelled as they were in line to check out.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

A few minutes!? We gotta get going now. The line is soo slow. Wonder what is the hold-up?

At the front, a pony is paying with a couple credit ((do credit/debit cards exist in Equestria?)) with about 50 items of groceries.

I just don't get how some ponies take forever paying for it. Its a pet peeve of mine

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Me and Blazing are at a store. I should be returning to the house soon. Well you do have Game x3

Gamepaw

(Game is just laying near the front window, may have overheated or something. Could do something with that :) )

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2018 May 02, 06:15:21(Roll Call, seems to not be many people left.

@Peace Keeper
@_BlazingInfinity
@ScarletInk
@Misty Fly
@Thunder Spin

Anyone still want to do the RP?)
I was thinking on writing this message on each of you separately but this occurred and here we are. (spoiler - huge message)

As a normal human being (not really normal but I had to make this a nice message so yea-) I lose interest in some things. And one of those things is My Little Pony. I have been a part of the Fandom for about 7 years now and it got a bit boring. As a teenager, I'm not interested in other things and I had to leave the MLP Fandom. I am not leaving because I didn't like people here, you are all so talented and awesome. Again, I'm only leaving because I lost my interest.

I made so many friends in this forum and I'm glad we could be friends for such a long time. All of you are unique and great friends and hopefully you'll continue being so awesome. I will never forget any of you, you will all be in my heart forever. Thank you for appreciating me even if I was such a silly filly back then. It means a lot to me.

I will still play the game from time to time even though there isn't much to enjoy now that I'm not into MLP anymore.

Stay strong everyone ~

Peace Keeper

*-I understand ya Thunder Spin. It was fun while it lasted. I do wanna wish ya the best and hopefully we meet again soon. It has been a great experience with you and I do thank you for all you have done here ^-^ . Take good care.

*-I should start doing the @ thing as well @_BlazingInfinity

_BlazingInfinity

@Peace Keeper That may be benficial to us both  :P

The line seemed like it took forever to get through, but it only took a couple of minutes, thank Luna for that. As soon as Blue got his items scanned he bolted out the door faster than Usain Colt on a sugar rush.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

2018 May 17, 04:45:55 #811 Last Edit: 2018 May 19, 13:44:34 by Peace Keeper
Dang. He made a hurricane running out. Well time to go home.

Peace gets the groceries and heads out going around the streets getting back to his way home. With the amount of groceries he has, he could probably fly half way home. He remembers the way to the library, and from there he knows to go home. He decides to fly to the library, take a rest and walk the rest home.

-------------------

*- We can do a bit of interacting @ScarletInk  on my way home if you like x3
*-I forgot the 'at' sign x3

ScarletInk

(Ok, @Peace Keeper , thank you for offering. ^-^ )

*It's a pretty quiet day at the Red Quill library: not many visitors, no particular events, no end-of-the-world calamities, so, after finishing tidying up the place and reorganize her desk, Scarlet is left sitting at the reception and reading a book, the "Notre-Mare of Paris".*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

He reaches the library and puts the groceries down for a bit to rest. Shaking it off for a bit he gets his bags and enters the library, hoping Scarlet don't mind bringing in groceries in. The place looks all tidy up and organized and it only has been 15 minutes or so. He sees her at the desk reading a book and comes to re-greet her with a low voice.

Hi Scarlet again.

ScarletInk

Hey, Peace!

*The mare closes the book as soon as she hears the stallion's voice and stands up.*

Already done shopping?

Peace Keeper

Eeyup. Blue had to rush so he had his suitcase that turned to a land sailboat and zoomed to the market. Then from there we speed shopped like Black Friday and he ran to work. Hopefully he isn't late.

ScarletInk

A land sailboat? Well, we're never going to have a boring day with him around, it seems. ^-^

*Eyeing the bags, Scarlet gets worried for a moment.*

Do you need help with those? I can't leave the library, but I should have a cart left behind in the back.

Peace Keeper

*Thinks to himself* (Well... It does seem convenient. However... I could just take em home walking after a rest here. Hmm... On the other hoof there is a good amount of weight...)

*In Spongebob narrator voice* 1 hour of back and forth in his head but 3 seconds in reality later...

I guess I could use help. Sure.

ScarletInk

Good! Just one minute, I'll go take it. Why don't you give a look around meanwhile? ^-^

Peace Keeper

Okee dokee.

He goes around the library seeing the many organized books. As he checks he realizes something. He has no clue what book would interest him, and he has no clue where to find.

Hmm... Guess I could go for something in the comedy. Maybe she could find a good humor book to recommend.

After a good round about, he returns to the front desk and awaits for Scarlet.

Go Up