Your favorite cartoon growing up?

Started by ChibiGrrl, 2014 Jun 10, 17:25:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ChibiGrrl

Ahh stormhawks...that show was amazing!  :D

Keeping with the spirit of Halloween, does anypony else remember Scary Godmother on Cartoon Network?  :3

Groove Sick

It has to be Ed, edd and Eddy together with DBZ :O
Where our music is welcome we will play it loud...

Where our music is challenged we will play it LOUDER!!!!

Elphyda

Popeye, Tom and Jerry, Felix the Cat, ボボボボボボボ, ナルト, and Looney Toons.

MarshyMellow

Strawberry Shortcake (20's), Madeline, Noggin shows and old Nick Jr shows: Oswald, Max & Ruby, Dora The Explorer. And I don't really know what else to put in my list, I've liked a lot of shows as a kid..  :o

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Pipkin

There were a few for me.  Of course you have the staple Bugs Bunny.  Also, Flintstones/Jetsons/Scooby Doo.  I watched a bulk of the sonic the hedgehog shows as well.
Redwall also comes to mind

And of course.  Watership Down

(yes, I know, i'm old X3)

Nala Valor

I'd say the bugs bunny and tweety show, sonic underground and whatever passed on teletoon FR. (Which is like everything in normal teletoon except no Simpson and about a season or two behind everyone.)

cloudwilk

I grew up on the older Disney animated animal movies like Fox and the Hound, 101 Dalmations, and Bambi. When cable came round I binge watched Animal Planet and Nickelodeon... Fairly Oddparents used to be my fav. XD There's tons of cartoons I loved prior and after but relevant to the topic, that's me.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 22, 06:37:54 #28 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 06:40:03 by Lync Volan

Ben 10 is really part of my childhood i always call him my Hero whenever i got the chance

Code Lyoko had the strongest influence to me i would always watch it on a small tv before going to school and if the school bus came too early i made them Wait!

and there are many others but i won't mention them here cause this tread says "Cartoons"

Post Merge

i should have read everybody else's posts it seems like some of y'all already mentioned these X3

Elphyda

Oh my gosh, I actually watched almost all the same cartoons as you did as a kid!  Though, I did see a lot of older ones, too.

Lync Volan

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Jan 22, 06:53:35
Oh my gosh, I actually watched almost all the same cartoons as you did as a kid!  Though, I did see a lot of older ones, too.
i watched older ones too i just forgot the names
i think there was a certain cartoon with a time traveling robot with the words "2000"in it?

Post Merge

i'm kinda shocked no one said Scooby Doo Yet o.O

Night Pony

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 22, 07:12:43
i think there was a certain cartoon with a time traveling robot with the words "2000"in it?

Time Squad?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 22, 07:18:20 #32 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 13:39:11 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Jul 01, 09:21:58
Code Lyoko...? Someone else who watched....CODE LYOKO?!
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSS!  :D :D
That was the first show I ever really, REALLY got in to, plus I feel like the only one who's looking forward to Code Lyoko: Evolution.
But there was another show I loved...

i loved Xiaolin Showdown but everytime i see a random episode of the new one air on Disney i keep asking myself who the 2nd Omi is lol
by the way i'm curious about Code Lyoko Evolution Aswell but i still think it should stay animated since i'm kind of an Animation freak tho if they do it good enough i would still watch it none the less

Post Merge

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jan 22, 07:15:13
Time Squad?
Yeah That!

Post Merge

My Goodness! O:
how could i forget to mention Spiderman!?

EspiraPhoenix

Favourite cartoon(s) growing up... :o

Spoiler: Top 5 • show
[list type=decimal]
[li]Astro Boy (1980s Series)[/li]
[li]Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM)[/li]
[li]Babar[/li]
[li]Madeline[/li]
[li]The Adventures of Tintin[/li]
[/list]

Lync Volan

How Could I Forget About Godzilla DD:!

and Batman Beyond!

Then Theres STATIC SHOCK :D!

and you know what even if you said "Cartoons" and this is mostly regarded as "Anime" i still NEED to say it

(i can't find the actual opening of the first season so this is all i got)

Chack

I'm gonna have to rewatch some of these shows. Good ol' CN and ABC kids.
Wait for it...

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 24, 14:01:55 #36 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 14:04:51 by Lync Volan
ok this is the last one i think without mentioning Billy and mandy lol

Post Merge

Scratch That

Post Merge

ok now i'm done!

ChibiGrrl

Oh my gosh! you watched Totally Spies too? I loved that show!  :D

Lync Volan

Quote from: ChibiGrrl on 2015 Jan 24, 14:15:24
Oh my gosh! you watched Totally Spies too? I loved that show!  :D
Its totally where i got my addiction to Add "Totally" in my sentences :]

Stardust Dragon

Well my favorite show as a kid was Code Lyoko for sure; I'll admit to having Miis of the Lyoko Warriors (including William) on my 3DS and made each one of them a Mii Fighter in Smash Bros 4.  I was cautiously optimistic for Evolution, but I haven't really seen too much of it yet.  I heard some of the dub voice choices and...disagreed  :I  I still am thinking of watching it when I get the chance, but its lower on the priorities list right now.

From what people have mentioned already, I also loved Xiaolin Showdown, Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenaged Robot (didn't see it much, but I loved Jenny to pieces) and Totally Spies.  That one felt like a mostly guilty pleasure than anything else.   X3

Go Up