[ RP Herd ] The Ro|ep|ayers Gui|d

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 Apr 26, 05:08:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrSpyro

Idea: Our OC's have a sleep-over, but something scary/strange/creepy happens. I shall call it Shriek-Over.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Grizzly

Sounds like fun XD

And, i'd like to announce that i've started yet another RP, go check it out of you wish.
Atala, the lost city
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Chibalt

Name of OC(s):Tundra Winds, Frosty Skies, Obsidian Plecktrum
Requested Rank:Whatever you feel is appropriate
Reason Of Joining:I like RP simply because it allows me to get into the mindset of my characters, though I haven't had much time to adjust to my pony OCs yet.
Branch Off Rank (Warrior, Mage or Rogue): Mage if it's felt I deserve a rank high enough.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Rush of MLP

Names of OCs: Rush, Spook
Requested rank: Any one of them that you deem fit to give me.
Reason of joining: I've always loved roleplays, both in games and in chat. They give me a place to express my imagination within the characters I make. I wish to join because I want to see how the guild will work.
Branch off rank: Mage

Snowcraft_Pony

Started a new RP, its called Explorers in the cold... and its a jump in.

Link if your interested. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12127.0

hazardtime

Name of OC(s):  Low Key, Pure Duty/Loyal Ward, Vigilant Honor, and Melchiorre
Requested Rank:  I'll take whatever rank you deem me fit for
Reason Of Joining:  I spend the vast majority of my time on this forum in the RP board, so it makes a lot of sense to join up with the guild.  Aside from that, I've been RPing for about four or five years now, starting with Half Life 2 RP on Garry's Mod.

Grizzly

Alright, guys. Tabie wasn't here for months now, so i and Yellowpikmin476 are now basically obligated to take control until her triumphal return.

Step I: accepting new members!

Quote from: Emerald-Bright on 2014 May 14, 00:18:56
Name of OC(s): Emerald Bright
Requested Rank: High Mage
Reason Of Joining: i love to roleplay!

Quote from: Meryiel on 2014 May 18, 09:28:31
Um... hey... Can I join this guild? :s
Name of OC(s): Succubus Mary
Requested Rank: Member
Reason Of Joining: Well... I love Roleplaying and when I was younger I took part in every RP that I found on forums. I also roleplayed on Skype with my friends. I have a good imagination and I always try to be creative.
Branch Off Rank (Warrior, Mage or Rogue): Propably Warrior

Quote from: Chibalt on 2014 Jun 09, 07:48:14
Name of OC(s):Tundra Winds, Frosty Skies, Obsidian Plecktrum
Requested Rank:Whatever you feel is appropriate
Reason Of Joining:I like RP simply because it allows me to get into the mindset of my characters, though I haven't had much time to adjust to my pony OCs yet.
Branch Off Rank (Warrior, Mage or Rogue): Mage if it's felt I deserve a rank high enough.

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2014 Jun 10, 20:44:37
Names of OCs: Rush, Spook
Requested rank: Any one of them that you deem fit to give me.
Reason of joining: I've always loved roleplays, both in games and in chat. They give me a place to express my imagination within the characters I make. I wish to join because I want to see how the guild will work.
Branch off rank: Mage

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jun 04, 06:30:04
Oki!
Name of OC(s): Naura (Sabrina, Hewan, Hawan, Pyx & Whitney, mey never use these, but I'll just put em' here in case)
Requested Rank: The highest I deserve!
Reason Of Joining: I play website Rpg's almost all of my free time, so this is a perfect guild for me to be in ^-^

Second order of business... is our banner, i wanted to work on it, but got stuck on other stuff, so please post your ideas of what our banner should look like here. Should it be more personalized, meaning that your OC would be in your version of our banner where your OCs name rank and some short personal text would be, or unified, that everyone would have the same banner.

Chibalt

Would depend on the scale of the herd itself I guess, though having a unified one would be a pain to update whereas a personalized one can just be made for each new member individually, also thanks for the acceptance.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Grizzly

Quote from: hazardtime on 2014 Jul 07, 01:20:43
Name of OC(s):  Low Key, Pure Duty/Loyal Ward, Vigilant Honor, and Melchiorre
Requested Rank:  I'll take whatever rank you deem me fit for
Reason Of Joining:  I spend the vast majority of my time on this forum in the RP board, so it makes a lot of sense to join up with the guild.  Aside from that, I've been RPing for about four or five years now, starting with Half Life 2 RP on Garry's Mod.

Rain Bolt

name of OC(s): Rain Bolt, Stardust Sprinkles, and Metropony Hipster.
requested rank: Any
reason of joining: I realized I loved Role playing!
branch off rank: you decide.
*insert amazing signature here*

Grizzly

accepted ^-^ i'll make you an apprentice.

Naura

Blue, since you own the  second post in this thread, maybe you can update it with the newer members, some of us doesn't even know their ranks... X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Bree-Pegasus

Name of OC(s): Snowdrift.
Requested Rank: Member
Reason Of Joining: I enjoy a good little RP once and awhile, and I've recently tried to branch out to different websites, in my infinite curiousity.
Branch Off Rank (Warrior, Mage or Rogue): Magic Casters are fun, so...Perhaps a Mage.
Even though i'm CLEARLY a Unicorn

Snowcraft_Pony

I have a new RP where three bands of sailors, two of whom really don't get along. have to team up to get of a dangerous island home to ruthless pirates!

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12991.0

StormDancer01

Name of OC(s): Storm Dancer, Aquamarine Tides, Phoenix Infrared Burst, Color Splash, Shadow Mirror.
Requested Rank: Warrior, Rogue, Warrior, Mage, Rogue.
Reason Of Joining: I haven't been a roleplayer for very long, but I love everything about it. I love to design characters and their histories, and telling their stories. and am actually considering being an author or artist. There's just something about fantasy or sci-fi adventures I can't tear myself away from. ;)
Branch Off Rank (Warrior, Mage or Rogue): Your choice, right?  :)

LunarDusk

Hmph....is anyone here?....Is this herd still, ALIVE?   :/
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Snowcraft_Pony

Maybe? I'm however not so sure on our leader sadly...

StormDancer01

Look on the bright side, maybe she's just cryogenically frozen.

Grizzly

I think the leader left the forum, not sure on the future of the herd, need to consult with Yellow, if he's still around.

StormDancer01

Go Up