Character Creator Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Aug 03, 07:35:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sotha

Quote from: Tommy73103 on 2013 Aug 05, 13:43:13
i would really like to have the option of multi-colored mane and tail in the future, it would really make happy those who have a multicolored oc :D

I'm sure there will be implemented multicoloured hair options at some point. They're not exactly important right now.
May you walk on warm sands.

notdog1996

I'm here to say I'm really excited for your project and I really love your Pony Creator.  I have one question though.  Will it be possible to make a Male pony with a mare-like face?  I would really want to because none of my OC's have that big chin buffy look.  I know it's still in pre-alpha but nobody seemed to have brought this up so I'm curious.

GoldenTerrabyte

My computer has a problem, could I see some screenshots? Of the male body, none of the screenshots have that.
I'm back

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Aug 05, 19:41:27 #44 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 05, 19:47:19 by Yellowpikmin476
Beautiful, perfect and cute.
SO WISH I COULD PLAY IT!!!
But what's the difference between the top two and bottom two?
I'm back

Tekner

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 05, 19:41:27
Beautiful, perfect and cute.
SO WISH I COULD PLAY IT!!!
But what's the difference between the top two and bottom two?
There isn't. Technically your age is different, but there aren't different models for it.

TSA_Schokii

FanofRainbowDash

Where do I put bug report for the LoE CC? Cause I have one. Sometimes the character creator locks up the computer and I can't click anything so I have to hold the power button to shut the computer off to get the computer working again.

Dark_Twilight

Try updating GPU drivers.

And open task manager to see if you dont have 100% load which may also cause hang

Shadow Blitz

Love it!   :D

Except a unicorn has an affinity for magic, not an afinity  0:)

impeccably*

byndbored

2013 Aug 06, 23:08:40 #51 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 06, 23:21:10 by byndbored
Part of the screen for it isn't showing up meaning I can't save it because I can't press the button.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: byndbored on 2013 Aug 06, 23:08:40
Part of the screen for it isn't showing up meaning I can't save it because I can't press the button.

The save function isn't working right now anyway, but we will fix it.
If the advertisements are covering the creator too much, you can right-click the creator and select Go Fullscreen. This will make the creator take up your entire screen. You can close out of fullscreen with the Esc key on your keyboard.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

byndbored

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Poseidon

Kodakowl

I liked it in the playable alpha a little better, not that I'm complaining or anything, it looks great, I was just hoping we'd be able to create our own cutie marks by layering the images, like it looked like we'd be able to do in the playable alpha. One other suggestion: Give the stallions some eye choices. I noticed that there are only two eye shape choices, and that they only seem to apply to the mares. Again, not complaining, just some humble suggestions.

numberponies56

Quote from: Cerebrate on 2013 Aug 03, 17:25:24
Quote from: numberponies56 on 2013 Aug 03, 13:42:47
The whole pony is pink! I named it Hi I am Pink I have no texture

What is your graphics card? This looks like your gpu doesn't support the shader.
Intel(R)82865g Graphics Controller. Will that work or not?

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Kodakowl on 2013 Aug 08, 14:54:18
I liked it in the playable alpha a little better, not that I'm complaining or anything, it looks great, I was just hoping we'd be able to create our own cutie marks by layering the images, like it looked like we'd be able to do in the playable alpha. One other suggestion: Give the stallions some eye choices. I noticed that there are only two eye shape choices, and that they only seem to apply to the mares. Again, not complaining, just some humble suggestions.

We are still in pre-alpha (not even alpha yet) but
You will be able to layer 3 different cutie marks to have your own cutie mark
there will be more options for both mares and stallions when the game gets closer to being done

so dont worry those two things are already been planned for
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Dark_Twilight

2013 Aug 08, 18:41:29 #58 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 19:33:10 by Dark_Twilight
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Aug 08, 16:58:52
We are still in pre-alpha (not even alpha yet) but
You will be able to layer 3 different cutie marks to have your own cutie mark
there will be more options for both mares and stallions when the game gets closer to being done

so dont worry those two things are already been planned for

If they are going to be layered like they are now, only the "top" will be visible since they share same UV space.

In this case it will be better to set on the (current character screen) only one cutie mark and on the "next screen" have a screen that will let you customize 2nd and 3rd along with description what each cutie mark gives (along with the "main")  and any traints/skills that might be able to pick from

Unless they will be like Cutie Pox but for that they will need to have 3 area's specified per side

Quote from: numberponies56 on 2013 Aug 08, 15:55:14

Did you play pre-alpha and did it worked for you? If yes then there may be hope for you and it is just the issue with unity's web player. If not then you should play when it will be avaible again to see if you dont have same issue. If you do, update your GPU drivers (latest is 14.17). If it does not solve your issue then get new GPU since your's is very old (you can use on that motherboard one AGP x8 GPU(check manual to be sure))

Tekner

Quote from: numberponies56 on 2013 Aug 08, 15:55:14
No. That is a very old chipset. The technology it uses is almost a decade old and that model is at least five years old I believe. Read this post made by Cerebrate for more clarification.

Go Up