Legends of Equestria Limited Access Release: All The Details!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Oct 07, 20:34:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cardboard

Oh my, I can't wait! Love you guys for creating this game! ouo

Feel free to drag this over someone's avatar for brief entertainment.

pfiutek1

Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Dec 30, 13:39:46
The application was designed so they would be able to get to know you based on what you wrote. So the more personality and effort you put in the application, the more they can make an informed decision.

should i tell them my address how much i earn show them my credit card number or what?

Mysteli

Yes tell them everything. Ofc you weren't really serious so neither is this post.

Asriel

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2016 Dec 31, 05:04:02
should i tell them my address how much i earn show them my credit card number or what?

No, of course not. They are far more interested in your personality, how much time you are able to put into the game, and how much experience you have with testing.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

LightningBlitz01

is it too late to do this i'd love to play more of the game and possibly better the game. just in case here is my e-mail [email protected]

pfiutek1

Quote from: Asriel on 2017 Jan 02, 16:01:30
No, of course not. They are far more interested in your personality, how much time you are able to put into the game, and how much experience you have with testing.

why they are interested in my personality? they should be interested in the glitches and errors i found in game not in me.

the_mega_brony

when is the game coming out to the public?
I really want to know.

I need to know

Mysteli

Soon™ (or so most wish)

Well to be honest not for a while still, wave 2 of new LAR testers hasn't even happened yet, and there is still lots of things to be implemented, fixed, and improved.

Satellight Moon

Woop!

So, I just found out this place existed
I just wanted to know that if another opportunity to sign up for testing will be coming soon and/or if I will get an email alerting me of it. This is one thing I don't want to miss!

Mike Dragon

Quote from: Satellight Moon on 2017 Jan 06, 17:13:37
Woop!

So, I just found out this place existed
I just wanted to know that if another opportunity to sign up for testing will be coming soon and/or if I will get an email alerting me of it. This is one thing I don't want to miss!

Yes, new sign ups will come eventually. Just keep an eye on the site for they will make an announcement there when they are ready to take in a new wave of players for beta testing. :)
Find me on Deviant Art! :D http://mike-dragon.deviantart.com/
I also stream art and games on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mike_dragon/

CuddlyKanin

Man, I definitely want to apply! I've never played before and if I have a chance to help check for bugs and help improve the game I would love to! I would love to help as much as I can!

GelCloud

Asriel

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2017 Jan 03, 12:39:59
why they are interested in my personality? they should be interested in the glitches and errors i found in game not in me.

Well, first of all, they would be working with you for many months, and they do not want to work with a jerk.

Additionally, they want to see how dedicated you are to the project, perhaps close to how much they are.

They don't want people that just want to play the game early, no matter their training. They want someone dedicated to their cause and someone willing to work for free.

They want to know you for the same reason that prospective employers want to get to know you before they hire you, instead of just hiring you based on your resume. The only difference here is that it is not a paying job.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

pfiutek1

Quote from: Asriel on 2017 Jan 10, 01:11:40
Well, first of all, they would be working with you for many months, and they do not want to work with a jerk.

Additionally, they want to see how dedicated you are to the project, perhaps close to how much they are.

They don't want people that just want to play the game early, no matter their training. They want someone dedicated to their cause and someone willing to work for free.

They want to know you for the same reason that prospective employers want to get to know you before they hire you, instead of just hiring you based on your resume. The only difference here is that it is not a paying job.

thanks for making this clear. no pay  O:  then iam off.

Go Up