Legends of Equestria Limited Access Release: All The Details!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Oct 07, 20:34:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Salnalus

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2016 Nov 06, 13:22:08
OMG people  :l. They said December. Not October not November. Why you were worried? lol

We're all pretty aware of when the date of the Limited Access Release is. Otherwise there would be no reason to worry since it's so close to the intended date.

Not that I was worried. I expected things wouldn't be done that quickly. And by things, I mean the applications. They just have to make sure everything is all good and well with the applications before they can start having people apply. I'm sure they aren't dawdling, either.

Howitzer

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2016 Nov 06, 13:22:08
OMG people  :l. They said December. Not October not November. Why you were worried? lol

Worried? Who's Worried?
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Tabbynya

Was worried from lack of information, not the start date haha!  lol

RainbowCatLegend13

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I found out about this game the same day I discovered that wonderful thing called My Little Pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLLEASE choose me I have been waiting for this game to come out for years!!!!!!!!

Chack

I see this and apply, there's like one page of replies
I go to refresh my avatar, and suddenly there's 6 pages. Ya'll are fast, dadgum.

I don't think my hype for this game has died down over the past 4 years since I've been here. Been to almost every OSW and boy I love it every time cause of all the new things. Seeing this game grow makes me happy.
Wait for it...

Thunder Spin

Just a question that is really out of it ; Did anything in the profiles change?

Howitzer

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Nov 11, 17:09:00
Just a question that is really out of it ; Did anything in the profiles change?

In the summary: Location and gender.
In threads: quick links under the profile pic.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Dark_Storm

GL to everyone applying (and^I^hope^I^get^in).
It's been exciting and now we know the end (or, official release) is NEIGH!
Hallelujah, it's been a h*ck of a trip.
"You know, you would think that this would be like a joke or something, but it's not, and that's the beauty of it." ~Professor Filthy Frank

RedsBone

Quote from: Dark_Storm on 2016 Nov 12, 21:58:22
(and^I^hope^I^get^in)

and to the power of I to the power of hope to the power of I to the power of get to the power of in equals profit

tigergirl09

I hope everybody who did apply (like me) gives the game great feedback. It looks great. I'd like to give feedback to it, so you'll make it better.
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

Asriel

Quote from: RainbowCatLegend13 on 2016 Nov 07, 22:20:04
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I found out about this game the same day I discovered that wonderful thing called My Little Pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLLEASE choose me I have been waiting for this game to come out for years!!!!!!!!

Don't worry! Even if you don't get chosen, the next phases will come out pretty quickly, at least in comparison.

I still hope you make it in this one, though! Good luck!  X3
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

StarStrike25

I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

black sunn iron

I try to load it down for a long time but it shows only that it is impossible!
And then I ask if I am too late for it!   :I ono >.< :c

pfiutek1

I didnt got it and it make me sad. Wonder what criteria was taken into consideration. ono >.<

Jcfraven

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2016 Dec 24, 12:27:05
I didnt got it and it make me sad. Wonder what criteria was taken into consideration. ono >.<

Everything on the form was considered heavily, but four main factors overall, if I recall correctly, were age, location, prior experience, and moderator opinion.

The last one I can definitely attest to, the other three are if I recall correctly.

pfiutek1

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Dec 24, 12:45:37
Everything on the form was considered heavily, but four main factors overall, if I recall correctly, were age, location, prior experience, and moderator opinion.

The last one I can definitely attest to, the other three are if I recall correctly.

iam 29 from europe experience in gaming i have and i can give a moderator opinion :P

Jcfraven

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2016 Dec 24, 18:42:57
iam 29 from europe experience in gaming i have and i can give a moderator opinion [emoji14]

I mean their opinion of you.

Asriel

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2016 Dec 28, 05:59:17
O: But they dont know me.

The application was designed so they would be able to get to know you based on what you wrote. So the more personality and effort you put in the application, the more they can make an informed decision.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Go Up