Legends of Equestria Limited Access Release: All The Details!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Oct 07, 20:34:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RedsBone

Quote from: DrMurdershy on 2016 Oct 19, 03:06:23
I could be wrong, but the amount of coding it would take and the cost of maintaining those codes to stay in their proper positions would be an extreme hassle I presume.

It's more about the amount of data flowing through the servers. Games with voice chat require pretty rad hardware.

atarumenchi

I've been waiting for this day (aria) to come.
I've been following LoE since before they were forced to change the names of the towns and got the go-ahead to continue as long as they don't use the names of characters and towns in the actual show.  I hope I can get my application in and accepted for first-run of this game.

yojaka910

I would love to apply for this. I am one of the many mac users that would like this opportunity.

Asriel

I find myself checking the website almost twice a day, hoping that you released the application yet.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

SkyGem

Can't Wait!  :D

Post Merge

I have a question. Will the levels and items we earned in the past still be there the next time we log on?
<3, SkyGem

macbook

So exciting!!! I've been watching this game since '14 and im ready to try it again

Jcfraven

Quote from: SkyGem on 2016 Oct 23, 15:59:24
Can't Wait!  :D

Post Merge

I have a question. Will the levels and items we earned in the past still be there the next time we log on?

Hey Skygem!

Like with all past events, your account will be reset, and you will have to create a new pony. This is due to needing to test from the initial creation and beyond, so we can ensure quality throughout the whole game.

I am happy your excited, and if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, send me a message, or email [email protected] .

Have a blessed week!

Tabbynya

I'm so excited. I can't wait, I love bugtesting and I can help make the mac release better :D

CCC_037

Ooooooh, I'm excited. I want to be in on this.

...I have a fairly severely customised Linux install. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find and submit some bugs.

Mainly, I just want to play, but I certainly know a thing or two about poking around and trying to break things, so I should be able to provide useful reports...

RedsBone

Quote from: CCC_037 on 2016 Oct 25, 04:38:53
I certainly know a thing or two about poking around and trying to break things, so I should be able to provide useful reports...

I know right, breaking things is simply ... fun. As long as you don't go too far. ;)

Asriel

Quote from: RedsBone on 2016 Oct 27, 08:38:23
I know right, breaking things is simply ... fun. As long as you don't go too far. ;)

Yes, I always love to find those places rarely tested by the programmers, just to see what I can mess with. I remember back in one of the previous open server events that there was a blocked-off portion of the Everfree (Evershade) forest that led to the ruins of the Castle of the Two Sisters (not fully recreated, but it had the Elements there)

I still managed to find a way past the invisible barrier.

Well, it was more of a "find my way through the ground o a nearby hill that has more polygons"
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Thunderhooftv

OMG I CAN'T WAIT everyday  i refresh my page waiting for the limited assess release application CAN'T WAIT  :3 

Morphius

Quote from: Thunderhooftv on 2016 Oct 27, 17:59:58
OMG I CAN'T WAIT everyday  i refresh my page waiting for the limited assess release application CAN'T WAIT  :3

'Except I come back around the next day & so to check up on any notifying updates...

Asriel

I don't want to rush any of you, but I am a bit worried. It's already November, and the release is supposed to be in December. You said it would be right around the corner, but... it's almost halfway to (intended) release.

Did something go wrong? Were there just a bit more technical problems to sort out first?

I'm perfectly okay with waiting, but it was just a bit worrying without any updates or news about something so major.

Again, you guys are amazing, and I definitely don't want to sound impatient. I'm just a bit worried that something could have gone wrong. After all, the most dangerous time for fan games of this scope is right before release.

~RainCloud

Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Nov 04, 12:44:39
I don't want to rush any of you, but I am a bit worried. It's already November, and the release is supposed to be in December. You said it would be right around the corner, but... it's almost halfway to (intended) release.

Did something go wrong? Were there just a bit more technical problems to sort out first?

I'm perfectly okay with waiting, but it was just a bit worrying without any updates or news about something so major.

Again, you guys are amazing, and I definitely don't want to sound impatient. I'm just a bit worried that something could have gone wrong. After all, the most dangerous time for fan games of this scope is right before release.

That's what I've been wondering too. But, I wanted to be mindful and not bug them about it.

But it's got me concerned as well.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Jcfraven

Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Nov 04, 12:44:39

Quote from: DrMurdershy on 2016 Nov 04, 16:04:32
That's what I've been wondering too. But, I wanted to be mindful and not bug them about it.

Hello you two, thank you for your replies.

Firstly, allow me to apologize for what seems to be a lack of information, so close to the Limited Access Release. We know how excited you guys are, just as we are!

However, the silence does not mean that there have been any problems or the like. We are still finalizing the applications, and will update all of you when everything goes live. We want to make sure it all goes smoothly, after all. If there were any difficulties of notable nature, we would inform you, so no need to worry.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, message me, reply here, or email [email protected].

Have a blessed weekend both of you!

Morphius

Quote from: DrMurdershy on 2016 Nov 04, 16:04:32

These Puns are overwhelming!

Asriel

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Nov 04, 19:06:16
Hello you two, thank you for your replies.

Firstly, allow me to apologize for what seems to be a lack of information, so close to the Limited Access Release. We know how excited you guys are, just as we are!

However, the silence does not mean that there have been any problems or the like. We are still finalizing the applications, and will update all of you when everything goes live. We want to make sure it all goes smoothly, after all. If there were any difficulties of notable nature, we would inform you, so no need to worry.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, message me, reply here, or email [email protected].

Have a blessed weekend both of you!

Thank you very much. I thought so, but I had to make sure, just in case.

Tabbynya

Was worried too  :o

Glad everything is fine though, the castle of the two sisters was a great area to find your way to. I wonder why they never opened it properly.

pfiutek1

Quote from: Tabbynya on 2016 Nov 05, 12:17:17
Was worried too  :o

Glad everything is fine though, the castle of the two sisters was a great area to find your way to. I wonder why they never opened it properly.

OMG people  :l. They said December. Not October not November. Why you were worried? lol

Go Up