Limited Access Release Applications Are Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Nov 21, 20:22:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Actually no x3 BUT they did send it out in emails. I believe you won't get PMs but in emails definitely will be in there if you got in.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

SpectraDust

Well, I didn't revive an email so I take it I'm not in. But oh well, it just means it will feel extra nice to play when the game is fully released.

Part of my is in denial like "Maybe they are still sending emails, or maybe I put the wrong email in." I was like this with the OverWatch beta! ^^

But any ways, congrats to the people who got in. Have fun with testing and playing the game!

Peace Keeper

Quote from: SpectraDust on 2016 Dec 10, 18:12:48
Well, I didn't revive an email so I take it I'm not in. But oh well, it just means it will feel extra nice to play when the game is fully released.

Part of my is in denial like "Maybe they are still sending emails, or maybe I put the wrong email in." I was like this with the OverWatch beta! ^^

But any ways, congrats to the people who got in. Have fun with testing and playing the game!

Check the home page. If you can see the Limited Access Release board, you are in. It is another way to be sure you got in. The LAR board is invisible to everyone else.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

SpectraDust

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 10, 18:14:31
Check the home page. If you can see the Limited Access Release board, you are in. It is another way to be sure you got in. The LAR board is invisible to everyone else.

Already checked the home page about 50 times lol. Nothing there. Ah well, hooves crossed for next time! (If they do another batch.)

Peace Keeper

Aww. Sorry you didn't got in. Hopefully you get selected next soon.

~RainCloud

2016 Dec 10, 18:48:16 #165 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 19:45:06 by DrMurdershy
I received that email saying you've been selected.

However, to those who didn't. I look forward to seeing you in the mere future!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in. I look forward to seeing you ingame and work together as a team to report all those pesky bugs and errors to have this game be 100% when released to everyone else.

Cheers!
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Asriel

Quote from: SpectraDust on 2016 Dec 10, 18:20:55
Already checked the home page about 50 times lol. Nothing there. Ah well, hooves crossed for next time! (If they do another batch.)

Yes, the next application comes out this Monday, December 12th.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Aqua Splash

Quote from: SummerSunset on 2016 Dec 06, 22:14:33
Woohoo! I got in!  O:

My condolesences to those who didn't receive anything.  :s

My condolences to you.
What the heck is a gravitas?

solarflare13

Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Dec 10, 22:24:05
Yes, the next application comes out this Monday, December 12th.

Hmm...I dont mean to bother you when I say this, but I dont see anything displayed on the Legends Of Equestria home page and it's now the 14th of December. Are you sure??? :P

FirePetalFox

Quote from: solarflare13 on 2016 Dec 13, 21:15:03
Hmm...I dont mean to bother you when I say this, but I dont see anything displayed on the Legends Of Equestria home page and it's now the 14th of December. Are you sure??? :P

I believe they misread or misspoke there, the LAR started on Dec. 12th, but nothing was ever said about applications reopening at a certain date. Though it does say sometime in the future there will be more chances
Hello Hello fillies and colts, summoner Foxbrush at your service, Also go by FirePetalFox
DA: http://firepetalfox.deviantart.com/

#SetFiretoFlan

Go Up