Friend appreciation post

Started by CleverCreations, 2018 Jun 10, 15:16:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CleverCreations

<3 Hello there! I just wanted to do a little post thingy here because I wanted to tell you all who I think are the most wonderful people/ponies ever <3 (also im not good with these so sorry they're short oof)

-Holiday Cheer is an absolutely cheery and happy-go-lucky pone who is always there when you need her. She's bubbly, cuddly, and clearly can throw parties better than a silly pink horse  O:

-Even Tide is a very community-involved pone who loves hosting events so everypony feels included. He's very patient, sweet, and... very tol   o.O

-Pumpkin Glow is a very kind and gentle pone who comes and encourages pones in whatever it is they do, while making sure everypony has a swell time. She's very well-spoken, polite, and.. her fashion is on-point   ;)

-Wordsmith is a very lovable goofball, and is the kind of pone who you can just sit down with and talk about anything, while making it very interesting. He's super silly, fun, and SUPER TOL. Oh, and he won't stop calling me SMOL >:C I'M NOT SMOL.

-CryLam is a very mysterious oreo cookie pone who can be sweet, mischievous, silly, and caring. I've known them for many years, and they're still amazing to this day.

You guys rock <3

Pumpkin Glow

- Clever is a very sweet pony, who cares about others and illuminates every situation with her bright personality.  ^-^

CleverCreations

Quote from: Pumpkin Glow on 2018 Jun 10, 18:18:18- Clever is a very sweet pony, who cares about others and illuminates every situation with her bright personality.  ^-^

;-; so kind

best friendssss

Holiday Cheer

Poor Pink Horse.  I still think she's special. ovO

But seriously thank you for the kind words.  You're a very thoughtful pony and we love ya.

Good to see some positivity lately in Equestria.

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

Go Up