Servers Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 08, 01:25:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moonstar100

Omg I tried all day to play I almost got to play! It just crashed! It's like I never will get to play this game!  D: This is so mean! Can't you fix this for Mac? Omg! I'm like crying now!!!! Fix this!!!!!!!!!

Apriifox

2014 Aug 09, 06:59:16 #61 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 09, 07:17:46 by Apriifox
 o.O Apparentluy maplesweet's script is wrong? anyone else have this problem??

Post Merge

o.O Maplesweet's script doesn't seem to b working? orr is it just me?
the wonderful image of my OC in my icon was done by Bast13 on Deviantart :)

WizzlePiff

Quote from: Apriifox on 2014 Aug 09, 06:59:16
o.O Apparentluy maplesweet's script is wrong? anyone else have this problem??

Post Merge

o.O Maplesweet's script doesn't seem to b working? orr is it just me?

:c there more scrips wrong not only that one I found about 2 or 3 of them but hey i got it recording so i can show that to the devs aswell as the crash reports haha so they can improve that :)

Tiger

2014 Aug 09, 09:16:09 #63 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 09, 09:18:46 by Tiger
Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2014 Aug 09, 09:11:14
Guys why aren't you talking to me?!?!?!?! How rude! Your not helping! Can you Owner person just fix this bug for Mac already? I have had enough! I hate this game. Grrrrr!  o.O  >:/

You know, talking rudely like that doesn't exactly increase our chances of talking to you. Neither does it increase the chances of them wanting to fix the bug for you.

Be aware that the staff need sleep, and timezones can make it so that you're awake when they're asleep. You'll need to be patient for them to fix this glitch that you speak of.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

EmiPony

I'm just out right confused! I mean, do I uninstall the game I have currently on my computer and then re-install it, or what? Also, what do all these different files do? Are they ways to re-install the game? Or do they do something else? In any case the Torrent isn't going to work for me, because my computer can't find a program to open it...So, what other type of file should I try and download?  :o

Tiger

Quote from: EmiPony on 2014 Aug 09, 09:20:35
I'm just out right confused! I mean, do I uninstall the game I have currently on my computer and then re-install it, or what? Also, what do all these different files do? Are they ways to re-install the game? Or do they do something else? In any case the Torrent isn't going to work for me, because my computer can't find a program to open it...So, what other type of file should I try and download?  :o

If you downloaded the torrent version, you need BitTorrent to download it.

A torrent file is basically a link for the BitTorrent application to download something from.

Moonstar100

How do I play the game? When I select my character and get on a server it just shows me cloudsale and it's night. I try moving around but I don't know how! Pleeeeease help me!  D:

Tiger

Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2014 Aug 09, 09:21:42
How do I play the game? When I select my character and get on a server it just shows me cloudsale and it's night. I try moving around but I don't know how! Pleeeeease help me!  D:

It just shows you a scene of the whole Cloudsdale?

That happens sometimes. If it doesn't show your character after a long while, you'll probably have to relog.

Intheend7898

Can anyone help me download the game? I've been waiting for this to come out for a while now, but I can't figure out how to download it.. :l (Or is it because I have a Windows 7..)

Tiger

Quote from: Intheend7898 on 2014 Aug 09, 09:24:23
Can anyone help me download the game? I've been waiting for this to come out for a while now, but I can't figure out how to download it.. :l (Or is it because I have a Windows 7..)

It works fine with Windows 7.

The first post of this thread has links to download the game. Or is it telling you that you can't download it because too many people have downloaded it within a period of time? In that case, you'll have to wait a little while or you can download the Torrent, and then use BitTorrent to get it from there.

EmiPony

Ah I see, but...Is there another type of file I can download other than the torrent file?  :o

Moonstar100

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Aug 09, 09:23:03
Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2014 Aug 09, 09:21:42

It just shows you a scene of the whole Cloudsdale?

That happens sometimes. If it doesn't show your character after a long while, you'll probably have to relog.
I tried but it still doesn't work! Also usually when try to log in it says some things are downloading. Is that right?

Ryo_D_Disk

Remeber any Bugs or Issues should be posted in the Bugs thread

TheVoiceofLogic

When I try to download the game it keeps showing me this!

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Please help, I really want to play and I'm running out of time for the open server weekend!

Moonstar100

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Aug 09, 09:51:27
Remeber any Bugs or Issues should be posted in the Bugs thread
Look first: Where is the Bugs thread? And second: Usually when I go on a server it just shows a scenery of Cloudsale. Please help me! D:

Ryo_D_Disk

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=64.0

This is where the bugs thread is, and please do note we will not be awnsering bug questions in this thread

FlameWolf100

Ok so I reported a bug. Please fix it. I want to play this game before it ends. I'm begging you staff fix this! Btw this is me Moonstar100 I swear.
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

Dark Spectrum

Soo...are all the servers down...or is it just my computer?
Solaris just shut down.
I think Courbette crashed yesterday.
Piaffe says "Maximum Player Count Reached"...whatever THAT means...
And Levade just isn't responding.
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Arson

I've been trying to play since yesterday and haven't been able to. The whole thing just crashes when I pick a server.

It has been so difficult to even start that I seriously don't care anymore, I'll come back on the next Open Server Weekend.

TwinFlame

so i have downloaded the game and when i load it up to the server screen and try to connect to one it just closes on me and i do not know what to do so if you could lend me a hand possibly that would be nice.  0:)
Derpy-Hooves-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28651950-720-405.jpg

Go Up