Analysis Trial

Started by super_chris85, 2014 Aug 21, 04:07:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

ok so how I'm hoping this will work out is that I will give a situation with multiple different ways of it being accomplished. I want you to give your insight on how the situations will effect the hypothetical person in the situation. I'm hoping to update this once a week to keep it going and I'm sorry if this has already been done. As my first example I will give you this:

There are three apartments completely identical. They all a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. the living room has a radio and a bookshelf in it. The three participants are told they must live in these apartment for 3 months. The first participant is in a fully lit apartment. He is able to see everything for as long as he wants. The 2nd participants is only given 5 seconds of light every minute to see his surroundings. The 3rd participant is in complete darkness. He cannot see and has to rely on his other senses to stay.

Now if you guys would kindly give me your input on this. I'm just a bit curious to what everyone has to say about this and hope ponies find this interesting.

Dashieisbestpony

I like this, it looks interesting.
Oof it's been too long

Go Up