Dawngate

Started by KireiameJin, 2014 Feb 09, 17:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KireiameJin

So, for those who doesn't know "Dawngate" is a competitive videogame into the MOBA genere developed by "Waystone" and published by "EA".

I'm just curious if anyone here has also recived a beta key, and if so, what do you guys think about the game?.

I was very sceptic about it, since it is just a kind of mod for DOTA, and it doesn't really add much into the genere, but, you know, somehow I ended up liking it, i don't even know why, I just feel like playing this rather than DOTA or LOL on my little MOBA gaming time  ^-^

The characters are appealing, at least to me, i found Zeri as my first Shaper to buy, even without using her at once just because of her looks and dialogs (i kinda ended mastering her, so it was a nice purchase after all XD). But seriusly, i love how they made all this characters fit up into the world of Dawngate, they all make sense in the context of the map and playstyle, which some characters from other MOBAs can't say the same (Yeah, i'm talking about Jinx).

The music and the art is truly good for a MOBA, the map design is so pretty, giving this kind of "East mets west" kind of feeling, specially when mixing that with the music, it just feels pretty and interesting.

I think i'll be playing this game for a long time, for now i'ts much more appealing than LOL or DOTA, at least to me, and i wanna see how far this can get, and i just wanted to know if you feel similar or if it is just me and everybody else hates this game, or just see it empty compared to LOL, which is actually logic since the game is in beta and all of that, but you know XD, just coment if you are on the beta and maybe send your IGN here to find new friends to play with, and let's see if this game makes its way into the 3 or 5 of MOBA games XD.

My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Go Up