Help on a bugged Quest. (Or so I think) -Mindless Violins quest-

Started by BlueNightfury, 2017 Sep 13, 20:40:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlueNightfury

I need help as I don't know how to work this. I'm on the Mindless Violins quest and I can't find Pyrite where it tells me to go. Like at Cloudpolois but he isn't there. And people say check the train station in Ponydale. There's a Floating question mark near it but no pony under it. So I don't get whats going on

I don't know what to do if there's Logs I should pull out or what. Or if the quest bugged out or what.

Dorumon21

easier way to find Pyrite:

1. Be in Cloudpolis, he not there but it'll make it easier for you to understand how to find him.

2. Exit out to heartlands, wait till it finish loading and go down the road just a little bit.

3. Pyrite should be right there as he very close to the entry of cloudpolis in heartlands. You probably definitely found him by now but I'll tell it here just in case.

BlueNightfury

Quote from: Dorumon21 on 2017 Sep 13, 20:47:29easier way to find Pyrite:

1. Be in Cloudpolis, he not there but it'll make it easier for you to understand how to find him.

2. Exit out to heartlands, wait till it finish loading and go down the road just a little bit.

3. Pyrite should be right there as he very close to the entry of cloudpolis in heartlands. You probably definitely found him by now but I'll tell it here just in case.

I don't know where the heartland exit in Cloudpolis is really.

McClaw

Quote from: BlueNightfury on 2017 Sep 13, 22:55:12I don't know where the heartland exit in Cloudpolis is really.
Both of the portals in/out of Cloudopolis are up on the airship dock; the one to the Heartlands is the one with no docked ship.

The portal from the Heartlands to Cloudopolis is over by the massive white arch that looks like a couple of rearing ponies with wings and a horn.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

BlueNightfury

Quote from: McClaw on 2017 Sep 14, 15:41:45Both of the portals in/out of Cloudopolis are up on the airship dock; the one to the Heartlands is the one with no docked ship.

The portal from the Heartlands to Cloudopolis is over by the massive white arch that looks like a couple of rearing ponies with wings and a horn.

Thanks.

MusicDash123

i have also a problem in this mision, i did all the mision and in teory they give u the pet of the cat, but i finish and it didnt appear. It shows on Pryte the think of i still in the mision, but tecnicaly i finish it. It doesnt let me continue or like "finish" the mision about talking with pryte. What should i do?

otherunicorn

Quote from: MusicDash123 on 2017 Sep 16, 06:49:29i have also a problem in this mision, i did all the mision and in teory they give u the pet of the cat, but i finish and it didnt appear. It shows on Pryte the think of i still in the mision, but tecnicaly i finish it. It doesnt let me continue or like "finish" the mision about talking with pryte. What should i do?
I have the same problem. Somehow we were able to bypass the Pyrite part of the quest and complete the main quest. I have tried going back to Pyrite, and have managed to play the quest line as far as Silver Hooves, but it breaks there, and cannot be completed.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up