Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

Secretly knows of my worldwide spread spy agency. ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

OldenEmpire

What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

moonbeam16

Thunder Spin

moonbeam16

Peace Keeper

Thunder Spin

Secretly throws fidget spinner into trash. Sorry bud.

Purple

moonbeam16

Peace Keeper

Secretly cooking veggies cause fave color secretly is green.

Nightshade Star

Secretly hates brussel sprouts like a kid.
(In fact, I loved them.)

Thunder Spin

Go Up