Teal Turken

Quote from: Fruitcakethepony~ on 2012 Oct 08, 18:33:49
Awesome O.C'S! i have 3 pony O.C's X3 [glow=red,2,300]HeHe[/glow]

Spoiler: show
I think your main O.C is epic :3

FruitCake~

Thank you!

GoldenTerrabyte

What about Silver Ring? What does she look like?
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Dec 07, 14:42:57
What about Silver Ring? What does she look like?

I um....never had a picture of Silver Ring. :c
Only a picture of the ring.

Jenzy

When I started the Library RP, I wondered who Silver Ring was...

I checked here to find out she's "non-existent." :o

I usually check the OC page for OC info. And stuffs...

VanguardSquared

Well since that "Spell has been cast in the library thread maybe someone can either use a pony generator or Draw Silver Ring you described her as being Brown with a dark brown mane and Tail?

Teal Turken

2012 Dec 10, 09:43:58 #25 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 10, 10:36:13 by Teal Turken
No that's actually Zappy's original pony transformation without the ring. He can't transform as of now without the ring because his magic hurts him. But I should make an image of Silver Ring.

EDIT: I have created and added an image of Silver Ring. It's probably not final and is high subject to change.

Spoiler: Here's the image if your too lazy to go the first page. • show

VanguardSquared

I like it it's cute and kinda what i expected. and who knows if the spell works well maybe zappy can completely become part of the community and get a cutie mark(you can tell how excited i am (I don't really like the term cutie mark vanguard usually will say things like talent symbol or something like that to avoid the term.

Teal Turken

Sorry to dash your hopes there, but I don't intend on turning Zappy into a pony permanently. He's my Changeling OC.

GoldenTerrabyte

O: I saw that ring in an RP and on Zappy's bio, and I thought there were either two rings, or one, but SR took it from ZtC, but now you finally explained that Silver Ring IS Zappy! Okay.
I'm back

VanguardSquared

Maybe over time with the transformation Zappy can 'Make up' a mark or i can do something special for zappy. how about we do something special with zappy He is different from other changelings.

Teal Turken

That's fine, and I'm sure Zappy will become a real pony only on occasion.
But to become one permenently, nah uh, not gonna happen.

GoldenTerrabyte

But maybe he CAN still get a cutie mark that only appears in SR form?
I'm back

Teal Turken

He could. SR's talent....I have NO idea. x3
Honestly, no freakin clue as to what her talent could be.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Dec 10, 15:26:55
He could. SR's talent....I have NO idea. x3
Honestly, no freakin clue as to what her talent could be.
You'll figure it out eventually. Know how long it took to come up with Yellow's talent? And see how cool it is now?
I'm back

Teal Turken

2012 Dec 10, 15:41:59 #34 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 10, 16:43:18 by Teal Turken
2 weeks?

EDIT: Zappy's age has been changed to at least somewhat resemble show date.

Jenzy

I better make Jenzy's backstory ASAP!

And... Doesn't Zappy live in my house now? +Does Jenzy bring Zappy back to the school, ever?

Or still being worked out by the mares? :s

((Hmmm... I don't think of having Zappy permanently a pony either. Especially a filly. He's that cool cute changeling ^-^

Interesting non-alicorn Silver Ring. Makes sense. Changelings can become Unicorn OR Pegasi.

She looks pretty neat as Silver.))

Teal Turken

Thanks. I do imagine Zappy going back to school, and yeah I need to edit Zappy's little bio to be up to date.

GoldenTerrabyte

You have extremely in-depth OCs, with backstories, you have every little ability down on there, and I just think, are your OC files really long, or are mine really short? I don't think I could ever come up with that much backstory for my OCs.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Added a new OC, Sanny! The 2 inch pegasus!

Bio is work in progress, I promise little to no cliches with the backstory!

Also, I want to ask if anyone thinks her wings should be more like butterfly wings or stay pegasus wings. Thoughts?

Rad Thunder

Go Up