Sparkle's OCs

Started by SparklestheUnicorn337, 2015 Mar 24, 21:32:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SparklestheUnicorn337

2015 Mar 24, 21:32:29 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 09, 01:35:56 by SparklestheUnicorn337
Greetings Bronies and Pegasisters! I welcome thee to my humble abode of OCs!

Now, I've seen some fabulous OCs on here, and thought to myself, "Hmm... Sparkles, why haven't you posted your own OCs? Surely, you want the ponies out there to know who these mysterious characters of yours are?" And so there, from that single thought, and the amazing ponies who've contributed to the creation of this site, this thread was born! (I figured a slightly over-dramatic opening would be more appealing than the usual run-of-the-mill stuff. :P)

So, to start you off, I'll be introducing my recently incorporated ponysona.

Spoiler: show
 Name: Serene Citrine
Race: Unicorn
Nicknames: Seren, T, Sparkles, Universe Conspiracy Theorist, Sparkleface
Personality: Well, she's just like me, so I guess she's pretty shy at first (until you get to know her... then it's more crazy than one can handle alone.  ovO ), she's fairly modest, a bit clutsy (And by a bit, I mean put two gaping holes in the wall by slipping and hitting them with the same knee  :o ), optimistic, caring, awkward, blunt, geeky and nerdy  0:), repetitive, creative, and a little lazy  X3. Oh, and she might have OCD.
Likes: Peanutbutter, orange juice, bagels, music, art, dance (when nobody's around), singing (again, Fluttershy moment.), animals, rain, nature, writing, reading, travelling, and Xbox 360.
Dislikes: Seafood, sports, large and rambunctious crowds, liars, ponies who think they're smarter than you, but seriously aren't (I'm not talking know-it-alls, I'm talking people who think that their opinion is always right and that think things like doing drugs and stuff are good ideas.), slow/no internet, really long and boring speeches, spiders (don't get me wrong, I think they're cool, but I can't stand the thought of one crawling on me  >A< ), and waking up cold.

Appearance:
[spoiler]

Cutiemark:

Requested Pictures:
Sugarcup

Here's a few facts about her design. Don't worry, you don't have to read them. I just thought it'd be interesting. ^-^

Ok, so there's a few reasons I created her like I did. I'll start with her name. I chose Serene because it's close to my name, and citrine because it corresponds with her colours and because it's my birthstone. (Serene Topaz didn't have the same ring to it, either.) Next, I'll point out her coat colour. I chose orange because it's my favourite colour, I love orange juice, and again, is one of the colours my birthstone comes in. Her eye colour and hair colour/style is just loosely based off my own, however my hair also turns more blonde during the summer. And lastly, her cutiemark. I chose a yellow flower to represent a number of things, You'll notice in the centre of the flower I put a yellow gem. This again is a reference to my birth stone. (Yes, I'm obsessed with rocks. I blame my sister.) The flower itself represents my love of nature and beauty, as well as that I see art in everything. It also represents how I may seem happy and go-with-the-flow on the outside, but I actually am quite delicate and sensitive on the inside. The bubbles semi-circling the flower represent my clutsiness  :P (if you understand this, then congrats, you're on my favourite brony/pegasister list.) and how I am quite forgetful, as it seems my memory floats out of my head and away into the clouds like a bubble.

This OC doesn't really have a back story, as she is just a ponyfied version of myself and is used mainly just for representational purposes.
[/spoiler]

Name: Patience
Race: Demon Unicorn
Special Talent: Fighting/defending
Nicknames: P
Personality: Reserved, sarcastic, introverted, intelligent, humorous, imaginative, caring, empathetic, modest, loyal, and can be manipulative and slightly harsh at times.
Likes: Alone time, adventuring, reading, art, practicing magic and fighting skills, spending time with friends, music, writing, challenges
Dislikes: Judgements, ponies getting into her personal business, being put down, failure, being around other ponies too long, other demons
MBTI: INFP

Appearance:
[spoiler]Changed her appearance a bit to look more mlp-styled.
New:

Old:

Cutiemark:

Requested Pictures:
sulfur

-ReiMar-

DeviousShadow

annosrules

LarryMcLie

Bio coming soon!  ^-^
[/spoiler]

Name: Star Showers
Race: Unicorn
Special Talent: Reading/knowing the stars and constellations as well as hearing the spirits within them whisper to her at night.
Nicknames: Star, Starry
Personality: Kind, optimistic, humorous, weird, respectful, quiet, humble
Likes:Books, night time, music, exploring, daydreaming, singing, volunteering, helping others, and flowers.
Dislikes:Crowds, sleeping, having nothing to do, unoriginality, rude and dishonest ponies.
MBTI: ISFP

Appearance:
[spoiler]

Cutiemark:

If you can't see it, it looks like the picture below, the picture above is just the better version.

Requested Pictures:
GlassMirror

AnthroYuu

Bakasan94

Reginald27

sulfur

Star Showers had grown up in a wealthy family in Canterlot. When she was very young, she always admired her older brother and sister who played games with her and taught her bits of magic. She didn't have many friends, but she never really minded that. Star always had a fascination with the night sky, and would often visit the observatory to learn about constellations and various astral bodies. She would strive for perfection in her education, but couldn't always achieve it, and was unable to enroll in Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns like her parents had wanted her to.

One night, when she was up on a hill with her telescope, she thought she could hear whispers on the breeze. She couldn't quite understand what they were saying, but she knew it meant something. She returned there every night, and gradually the voices grew louder and clearer. She realized they were singing to her, and she would begin to sing along with them. Star Showers began humming the song while doing every day chores and such, and later in the evenings she'd return to the hill and sing to her heart's content. Later in the year, the voices faded, seeming farther in the distance than before. Star wanted to be able to hear the voices every night, so she decided to pack her things and leave home to follow them. She never really felt like she belonged in the upper class society anyway, and was beginning to tire of the same old places in Canterlot. She visited many different towns, learning all sorts of new things, until she came to the outskirts of Ponyville. She befriended a strange unicorn who claimed to not be from Equestria, or be a unicorn at all. But she didn't question her friend, and the two lived together as roommates in a small house just outside of town. The song of the stars stayed near Ponyville, and Star Showers knew she had found her place in this part of her life's journey.
[/spoiler]

I'll have more OCs posted soon. I just have to work on a few details. Until then, I'd like to know what you think of the two I've got up here already, and if there are any questions, concerns, compliments, or critiques.

Farewell, good ponies! And have a nice day!  ^-^

SparklestheUnicorn337

Go Up