The Closed Door pt2(jump-in)

Started by Spazicle12, 2012 Sep 26, 01:12:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spazicle12

2012 Sep 26, 01:12:18 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 17, 11:19:45 by Spazicle12
spaz looked down from the top of the ravine where he stood waiting.
"This early in the morning, its always silent"he mumbled to himself

(Just jump out of the bushes or climb up the ravine or something)

Quick Quill

Quill rustled the bushes as he slowly climbed out of them.
I like ponies, cute girls, and evil. You know, normal stuff.

Vick McBread

2012 Sep 29, 20:00:18 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 18:40:16 by Vick McBread
Vick is in a tree, in his Ginger Armor
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Spazicle12

(Edit that out )

Spaz looked back at quick
"Hello"

mjt014

Flare flew to the ravine with his older brother, Lightning, following him. They both landed and Flare looked at the ponies who were also here. "Hey" He said to the them.

Vick McBread

2012 Sep 30, 18:40:55 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 18:47:49 by Vick McBread
Vick looks at both of the ponies and put his hoof to his head and jerked it away.

Spazicle12

Spaz turned to vick
well looks like everyone is starting to arrive
Spaz turned toward flare and lightning
hello

Quick Quill

Quill walked towards the group. "Hey..."
I like ponies, cute girls, and evil. You know, normal stuff.

Vick McBread

Vick face hoofs and jumps down.

Spazicle12

may i ask what you are doing vick
spaz said looking back to him

mjt014

Flare gave a wave at the pony, who said 'hello', while Lightning gave a shy wave, then they  looked at the pony named Vick, who jump down the tree. Lightning shyly hid behind Flare, feeling very uncomfortable. Flare waved his hoof at the new pony in the armor. "Hey, my names Flare." He said. He then gestured to his brother hiding behind him. "And this my brother Lightning." Lightning gave a shy wave, then looked down at the ground.

Spazicle12

Spaz turned his attention from vick
my name is spaz

mjt014

Flare gave a wave to Spaz. "Nice to meet ya" he said. His brother on the other hand swish his front hooves on the ground, nervously. "Um, hi" He said, shyly.

the dark gods

A all blue Stallion wearing a full body concealing cloak walks through the forest. Upon his back was a uncomfortably heavy saddle filled to the brim with scrolls of illegal magic, each one was a life sentence several times over. Physics shift stopped to catch his breath.

"Why did *gasp* that cult have to choose our *gasp* trading point several *gasp* miles into the forest? I mean a quarter mile is already passed any guard *gasp* patrol, but a few thousand bits is a few thousand bits, all worth a small hik-are those pones?" said Physics, realizing he was in front of a ravine, a ravine full of ponies who could report him for the illegal scrolls. He gave himself a look over. His grey cloak covered everything but the bottom of his hooves, he pulled the hood, making sure it was fully covering his head, his saddle was large and the scrolls obvious. While trying to think of a excuse for being this deep in the forest when their were perfectly good caravan roads that wouldn't put him in danger of being eaten by some monster, he failed to realize that he was standing in the open.
thank you Sky Sketch

NoahTopHatz

Mr Goods from his spot behind a tree spots a pony in a grey cloak, he pulls out a card that some weird goup of ponies gave him, "The frog jumped into the pond" Mr Goods lightly called out to the cloaked pony
Note to self:
Remember to um ... meh I'll remember it later

the dark gods

2012 Oct 03, 22:11:30 #15 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 03, 22:14:54 by the dark gods
"OH CELESTIA WHAT WAS THAT!" Screams Physics shift, startled by the sudden sound and runs straight into a tree, knocking several illegal scrolls free from his saddle and temporarily dazing Physics Shift.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

Vick looks to the other two ponies and darts after them, perposely making much noise. (Hehehe)

NoahTopHatz

"Really?" Mr Goods mutters as he sakes his head lightly, He then wanders over to fallen pony when he notices some scrolls "What do I have here?" Mr goods then goes to pick up a scroll
Note to self:
Remember to um ... meh I'll remember it later

the dark gods

"Oooo my head...it matters not! What matters is... " Physics takes a look around the area, seeing all his illegal materials littered around him like rocks on a rock farm! And the stranger who scared him about to read one " MY SCROLLS!" Screams Physics Shift, using his telekinesis to start picking up his scrolls and putting them back in his saddle, but struggles with Mr Goods to try to get the scroll out of his hooves.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

2012 Oct 03, 22:28:48 #19 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 03, 22:37:31 by Vick McBread
Vick bounces off a tree next to them and slids into the dirt to stop infront of them.

Vick stands firmly in the ground stareing up to the other 2 ponies.

Go Up