Recent Posts

Pages 1 ... 7 8 9 10
General News / Re: A (Hallow)Tide of Spooks i...
Last post by Unii - 2023 Oct 24, 23:30:13
More feedback - the lv 50 rock golums really are nearly unbeatable now. Game is too unbalanced to play.
Last post by StarFrith - 2023 Oct 24, 10:12:01
Is there something going on with Mega(upload)? I tried five times to download the latest version and the download froze midway every time. I did not get past 53%. So I used the windows launcher gizmo. That worked so my game is updated and launches. I don't know what went wrong with Mega.  :o  Not a peep from pop-up blocker, no activity from Ghosterly. Maybe Mega is snubbing Firefox. It's like Mega is trying to sneak in something halfway into a download using a subroutine not supported by either my browser or OS.  :/

Teal deer: Successfully updated game, it works, but Mega download froze every time I tried it.

I wonder if the Nirik makeover has animated flames!  O:
Last post by Unii - 2023 Oct 22, 23:45:28
Feeback - Whatever you did (and it isn't mentioned in the change log), the LV 50 Rock Golums have become significantly harder to kill. Getting 1-shot killed by them happens too often, and they seem to take a lot more damage than before. With two of them there, beating them is nearly impossible. Two days ago, I could survive their kill shot losing only about half of my HP. 

Either that, or I am REALLY off my game today.
Game Updates / Legends of Equestria Changelog...
Last post by Ellowee - 2023 Oct 21, 05:43:26
  • Added nirik costume, available from Crypt Keeper in exchange of candies
  • Added kelpie costume, available from Crypt Keeper in exchange of candies
  • Added NPC's: Jinn Aquarius, Point Dexter
  • Added quests:
    • Invested Interest (from Wanda Percent)
    • Bolt of the Blue (from Wigglestitch)
    • Jinn's Juice (from Jinn Aquarius in the foal phase)
    • Batmare! (from Twilight Turner)
  • Added Dusthiel's main menu theme submission
  • Added a new soundtrack, "Dusk 'til Dawn", to Dusthiel's main menu submission
  • Added Science research tables to Cantermore and Crystal Kingdom Libraries
  • Added an offline mode toggle to the friend system to log out of it
  • Added an experimental settings option to improve the performance of Heartlands

• It's Hallowtide! Including seasonal decoration changes, and pirate hat NPCs giving out candies once more
  • Enabled the seasonal quest "Costume of the Night", available from Ensemble
  • Disabled the seasonal quest "Anypony Got a Light"
  • Disabled the seasonal quest "Lighting the Lantern"

• Mana Crystals now stack up to 32 instead of 8
  • Increased the stack size of all firework types from 40 to 128
  • Raised the Farming XP for flowers
  • Improved screen pointers sometimes not enabling or disabling according to newly started quests
  • Attempt to make the health regeneration and moment-of-damage feel more responsive
  • Changed the friend system to be on a account basis, rather than a character basis
  • Changed the emoji panel on mobile to be scrollable
  • Optimized the hotbar performance
  • Changed the way aliases are displayed in the /help command
  • Disabled the new earth pony movement in Bramble Woods

• Fixed an issue with the Farewell dialog during the quest Rehearsal Roundup proceeding with a random, unintended dialog
  • Fixed an issue during "Removing Cookies and Browsing Data" showing the foal avatar for Cirrus during the first few dialogs  
  • Fixed dialogue for Nurse Coldhoof and Tonic
  • Fixed an issue with Maplesweet's quest "Dandelion Tamer" being repeatable
  • Fixed an issue with the quest "Picking up Pieces" being repeatable
  • Fixed the stamina drain when just hovering in flight
  • Fixed an issue where screen pointers would sometimes re-enable after a room switch
  • Fixed an issue where switching ponies would carry over the previous quest markers
  • Fixed server performance issues due to an issue with the recent quest system changes
  • Fixed an issue that may cause rooms to crash at random
  • Fixed an issue with some mobs where they may not attack on close range
  • Fixed an issue with some of the cockatrice in Heartlands not attacking the player
  • Fixed an issue with the Discord rich presence sometimes constantly throwing errors
  • Fixed an issue where the damage numbers were being affected by the animation
  • Fixed an issue with the gem bomb attack sound being hearable all across the map

Hotfix 2023.04.02:
  • Fixed an issue where attack animations may not play
  • Fixed the backhoof of the nirik hooves for mares being offset
  • Fixed the colouring previews for the nirik costume items
  • Fixed weird visual artifacts with the nirik mane
  • Fixed an issue with updating the inventory visually
  • Fixed the Heartlands optimization for mobile
General News / A (Hallow)Tide of Spooks is Co...
Last post by Ellowee - 2023 Oct 21, 05:30:33

Hey again everypony! Hope you're all keeping well in this crazy ol' world of ours. Over in Equestria, it's rolling around to Hallowtide time, so we figured it was a good opportunity to release an update; that means v2023.04.01 is now available to download!

As with our previous updates, if you'd like to read through the entire list of changes and additions, you can check out our changelog post... but here's a little taster of what we've got in store for you this time!

With Hallowtide on the horizon, all your favourite locations have put their decorations up, Ensemble's gearing up to make the spookiest costume ever again, and some ponies are ready to give out candies to all the fillies and colts! Let's hope it's enough to appease the spirt of the dread pirate Black Flag for another year...

As you can already tell, Hallowtide is a time for everypony to break out their favourite costumes; to help with that, we've added a couple of new ones! Whether you'd like to traverse the depths beneath the sea as a kelpie, or show off your fiery nirik spirit, we've got you covered!

A few new quests have made their way into the game too! Would you like to help your classmate Wanda with her investments, or investigate the rumours of the legendary batmare? Who knows what new stories might unfold! (Well, we do. We wrote them, after all.)

We've also added another brilliant menu art submission, as well as a fantastic new music track to go with it! We really love featuring these pieces from our dedicated community, and we hope you like seeing them too! Remember, if you'd like to see your own artwork featured in-game, you can get all the information on submission process over here.

There's plenty more in this release; some improvements to the friends system, a few optimisations to help with the game's performance and stability, and a whole smorgasbord of fixes that range across the entire game!  My personal favourite is the one that reduces the 'gem bomb' attack from thermonuclear status, meaning it's no longer audible from the other side of the map.

As always, the full details of what's included in this version can be found in the changelog. If you're playing using our Windows launcher, your files should update automatically; other platforms may need to visit our downloads page to get hold of the latest game files. If you're playing on mobile, you may need to visit your app store to prompt the update!

Thanks as always for all your support, everypony! Seeing you enjoy what we've crafted is what makes all our efforts worthwhile. We hope you like what this update brings, and we'll see you in Equestria very soon!
Bigman Blades
Fair Mail
Fiery Breeze
Flying Apple
Healing Lavender
Hegemony Cricket
Kikimora Deamonne
Lemon Cloud
Lightning Ponk
Marussia Kopytova
Moonlight DarkCosmic
Rising Star
Shuffle Beat
Sky Storm
Thunder Sky
Vessel Grenlund
Windy Camo

Spoiler: SWEET AND ELITE HIDE AND SEEK SCREENSHOTS - OCTOBER 14TH 2023 • show

Forum suggestions / Re: Applewood mines are a litt...
Last post by StarFrith - 2023 Oct 11, 11:26:20
There are two rooms with three sand bats in it. The first one is near the entrance, take the 2nd fork to the left on the train track (the first left fork goes quickly nowhere). The other room with three bats (and space ore to mine) is deep in the mine and harder to find. The passage is easy to miss because it's narrow. It's good that some things are challenging in this game and there aren't always giant hooves pointing the way. ^_^ (I like those giant hooves, took me a while to figure out what they were and where they were pointing.)
Cira
Fiery Breeze
Flying Apple
Healing Lavender
Hegemony Cricket
Kikimora Deamonne
Lemon Cloud
Lightning Ponk
Marussia Kopytova
Shuffle Beat
Starfire Dream
Thunder Sky